Problems with my pants!

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whoo hoo

/me grabs a camera and comes running :matte-motes-silly:

is it possible you're putting the pants on underneath a tattoo layer? Make sure the pants go on the top. Or ensure that you are only wearing the pants layer on that portion of your avatar.

Other responses will follow, as I am not 100% sure my advice is correct in this instance.

Try clearing cache, both from inside the viewer and manually. It's possible some things got corrupted in your cache.

I don't THINK it would be a problem with wearing a tattoo layer on top of pants. I use Firestorm as well, and generally the order of layers is only affected by others of the same layer. (So wearing boxers and pants on the pants layer, you might end up with your boxers on the outside if you put them on last!) I've never had a tattoo appear on top of my shirt, though, or my undies appear over my pants when wearing the undies on the undies layer and the pants on the pants layer. But, things might have gone wonky. It happens.

I removed all my clothes and attachmenst, and redressed and I looked fine. But when I went to a crowded sim my pants went invisible again! I again went to an empty sim and this time I did a rebake. Then after that everything was fine! I guess sl has been going wacky lately?

Yep, that's me and valerie sitting over in the corner watching as you arrive in the sim pantless yet again :catvery-happy:

SL is often wacky, and this sounds like it's latest little peculiar quirk - that and turning the world pink for people using some viewers.

Happy Early April Fool's Day !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.