New to Sl.. Looking for friends XD

EmberX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone. I've been on SL about a week now and have had a pretty hard time making friends. I'd really like to find some generally cool people to hang out with. I like to go dancing and shopping. Along with just chilling. XD I'm 20, so it'd be nice to find some friends around my age group, but I'm open to all ages. Thanks. XD

EmberX wrote:

Hey everyone. I've been on SL about a week now and have had a pretty hard time making friends. I'd really like to find some generally cool people to hang out with. I like to go dancing and shopping. Along with just chilling.
xD
I'm 20, so it'd be nice to find some friends around my age group, but I'm open to all ages. Thanks.
xD

Hi Ember!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums!  Feel free to look me up inworld, and friend me.  I own a pretty active sim, with lots of people you could get to know!  Far out!

Peace!

Hey. Theres a lot of great places to meet people. I have made a couple friends in clubs(Theres basically a club for any kind of music you want to hear). Also a great way to make friends is by going to events in world. There are a lot of different events everday. Feel free to im me and add me as a friend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.