MP Down??

Teagan Parnas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for whatever its worth, if anyone is serious about opening an inworld shop/store...I am the City Manager of two sims.  Feel free to contact me and lets see if we have something that suits your needs :)

*On a side note, I'm still patiently awaiting delivery of my purchases and its been hours since my lindens were deducted from my account :(

gosh! i didn't realize that was happening. so lindens are being deducted from customers' accounts, not getting the product, and lindens not going into merchants' account ... so lindens are staying with LL?

wonders how much lindens LL gets that way. oh, makes me very sad.

yeahhh ... after some angry pointed tweets at him on not having good control of his team.  Making changes on the night before the busiest one-day shopping spike on mp.

My Tweet to him prior to his apology:

Toy Soldier @ToysoldierThor

@rodvik Your LL Commerce Team screwed up again. On 1 of @SecondLife busiest shopping days they break MP? Come on Rod, deal with this team !

Toy Soldier @ToysoldierThor

What company other than #Linden Lab makes system changes on one of their busiest @SecondLife shopping days & not around when it breaks?

Oh I found out what happend to my money... MP Listing AD !!!!!! they can take my money for an AD that so far hasnt been seen at all today but cant give me my money from sales or give my customers the items they have bought as gifts !!!!!!!! .. Not everyone can stay online all day long to enjoy valentines day with thier loved ones...

I am so truly sorry to all my customers.. I really hope they get this fixed soon and in time for you to enjoy the day

I need chocolate ( lots of it ) a large bottle of wine ( even though i don't drink, i might start now) a blanket and pillows ( too make myself comfortable at the pc cause it looks like im set for another niter online)

That's my Valentine nite sorted !

Ive had about 15 of my 250 back log of orders go out over the last couple of hours and not received any money at all

new.jpg

Reeva Hax wrote:

Just for info. In the meantime, my MB sent out isome 7 hrs old orders - previously "queued", then "being delivered. No change in L$ balance or SL Transaction History on dashboard. 

My magic box *just* reported a delivery as well.  No money transferred to me, nothing in my transaction history.

Faithless Babii wrote:

The MP is down...but strangely I just got an email telling me I had received something from it???

From Magic Box in-world, not from MP. 

Update: my husband purchase were all delivered 1 hour ago (more or less) and money taken from account. I bet anyway that the merchant has not been payed yet... as the rest of us. 

Edit: i read only after posting that the money is beginning to arrive... 

Deliveries going out, Customers contacting me for support, the only thing missing is my payment!

How can they deliver a product to a shopper before the merchant gets paid!

This makes me lose what little faith I had in SLM.  If it is happening now, products getting delivered without any record or payment, how often does this happen when I'm not on line to see the delivery.  That is the only record i have, a chat blub that a product was delivered.  Doesnt even say to who!

They shoudl never delivery anything without payment to the merchant.

and oh, yeah, never schedule maintenance on friggin valentines day!

I mean REALLY!

Wish I had a time machine to go back to when Xstreet was still running this, it ran so smooth, rarely an issue, and lightning fast response if something funky did happen.

Fornicola Butuzova wrote:

Deliveries going out, Customers contacting me for support, the only thing missing is my payment!

How can they deliver a product to a shopper before the merchant gets paid!

This makes me lose what little faith I had in SLM.  If it is happening now, products getting delivered without any record or payment, how often does this happen when I'm not on line to see the delivery.  That is the only record i have, a chat blub that a product was delivered.  Doesnt even say to who!

They shoudl never delivery anything without payment to the merchant.

and oh, yeah, never schedule maintenance on friggin valentines day!

I mean REALLY!

Wish I had a time machine to go back to when Xstreet was still running this, it ran so smooth, rarely an issue, and lightning fast response if something funky did happen.

^ This!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.