Every time I try to use my other computer I crash please help

tinaannmiller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello tinaannmiller and welcome to SL Forums. Do you crash during login process? Do you crash after a while when you are online? We know nothing about your system's specs and which viewer you use. Edit your post (Options on the right --> Edit) adding more details.

Your post has not text. If you use Internet Explorer 8 or 9 maybe you need to change the combatibility clicking the icon with the page at the right of your address bar, to be able to use this forum without problems.

The quick response is that you probably shouldn't be using your other computer, then.  It is either underpowered or not well-configured for running Second Life.  I would never dream of using my own laptop for SL for exactly that reason (too old, too small, ..... ).  If that's not the case for you --- and we can only guess because you didn't tell us anything about either one of your computers --- then there's probably some key difference in the way the computers are configured.  Suspect interference from a firewall or antivirus program, or a mechanical issue like overheating. 

If you'd like to offer more information to help us focus on a more meaningful solution, click the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT.  Please do NOT start a new thread or we'll just have to start all over again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.