Where can I find a current list of major companies that are using second life?

Rockridge Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Almost all are gone which is why you don't see that.

Wells Fargo, Comcast, Starwood, Holiday Inn, Pontiac, Reebok, Adidas, American Apparel, Microsoft, Adobe, IBM and many others on the mainstream side and from adult companies, we once had Jenna Jamesom, Playboy, Vivid, Met-Art, Score Cabaret and others.

However today, you just hear wind and see rolling tumble weeds as for various reasons, they have all left SL.

CNN just closed there sim down and I think that was pretty much the end of the last corporate boom in SL.

• Like 1

I don't know the answer to your question, but I can suggest two places to start looking.  One is the Corporate Affiliate program, through which RL corporations can develop a marketing relationship with Second Life.  You can get more information and a hint of how to connect by reading what's available at https://secondlife.com/corporate/affiliate/ .  The other possibility is to deal with Linden Lab's press office.  What they say is, "Members of the press with media related inquiries may contact the press office. For interview requests, please provide questions in advance and the editorial deadline to ensure a timely response."  Email: presscontact@lindenlab.com  Telephone: +1 (415) 547-7367  You do not seem to be a member of the press, but you might be.  In any case, an enquiry to that office might give you a lead to follow.  Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.