Ill reward you !!! Virtual worlds questionnaire help !

AzraelMortis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it safe to assume the OP isn't a SL resident? Those questions are all more or less missing the point. Or in fact various points.

1) in SL we're not strolling along high street, window shopping like in RL

2) the majority of residents shops off-world in Marketplace

3) even in-world we're using the search or we already know where to find something we're looking for

4) in SL we're shopping much more purposely and goal oriented than in RL. We're going to the store that sells what we need. TP in there, doing our purchase and TP out again

5) RL companies always have a hard time in SL and giving up sooner or later. Physical and virtual goods are just to different in nature. And before we buy badly made RL certified products we rather go with superbly created purely fictional brands

In other words I'd rather buy a pair of really well-made Odidos sneakers than mediocre quality official Adidas

6) when I go into a RL store of a SL brand it's probably just out of curiosity and to compare the physical to the virtual product

7) in SL my needs, my shopping habits, my taste and my clothing style are vastly different from RL. Just because I own a bunch of motorcycles, luxury yachts and houses, spaceships and evening gowns in SL doesn't mean I buy many of those goods in RL

My name is Orca Flotta and I finished the questionaire nevertheless :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Firstly Id like to thank you all for giving me your time and support , its been greatly appreciated  but it has come time to announce the winners. 

I hope I do not offend anyone but I would like to take onboard the idea of one of the respondents which is to split the prize into 1st 2nd and 3rd.

So without further a due 

1)  Klunitz Aeon L$ 1500

2) Orca Flotta L$1000

3) Rene Erlanger L$500 

Thank you all once again for taking part , I aim to be avaible in SL for several evenings this week during the write up of my survey so I hope to deliver you all your prize as soon as i can :)

Az x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.