Ill reward you !!! Virtual worlds questionnaire help !

AzraelMortis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there lovely Second Life residents , I am currently a 4th year University student an Edinburgh Napier university Scotland , I am doing reasearch into virtual brand inination and how successfull virtual world brands can be , I would really appericate it if you took the time to fill in a very brief questionnaire. See the Link bellow.  

http://kwiksurveys.com?s=LJJDJJ_c4beb918

Also if you do take the questionnaire post you user name bellow for a chance to win a  3000 L$ prize from a random draw at the end of the week. 

Please feel free to leave me any feedback :P

AzraelMortis wrote:

Hey there lovely Second Life residents , I am currently a 4th year University student an Edinburgh Napier university Scotland , I am doing reasearch into virtual brand inination and how successfull virtual world brands can be , I would really appericate it if you took the time to fill in a very brief questionnaire. See the Link bellow.  

Also if you do take the questionnaire post you user name bellow for a chance to win a  3000 L$ prize from a random draw at the end of the week. 

Please feel free to leave me any feedback
:P

I filled out the survey.

Jeanne Anne Decosta or JeanneAnne

AzraelMortis wrote:

Thank you all so far for the excellent responces , iv got a note of all the usernames to make a draw for the prize.

I had a thought would you all rather have a grand L$3000 prize or   a first  L$1500  Second L$ 1000  third L$ 500 ?? let me know you've all be so helpfull
:)

Take the prize money and divide it equally between all the responders.

If you posted in this threaded , then I will graciously accept that you took the time to answer a five question , questionnaire. I also stated that should you wish to be eglible you need to post you SL username if it is different from your forum name in this thread. Ill then add your username to a pile and choose a winner or possibly winners on friday :)

No actualy so far the number of posts match the exact number of respondants on this thread.  However I will probably be spliting the prize into 1st 2nd and 3rd draws. That way even if there are some bad eggs who post in the thread and dont bother to take the questionnaire hopefully at least one deserving person shall recieve a prize.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.