Hello Designers.... Be part of Free Dove

Palomma Casanova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am the owner of Free Dove. Style Clothing Boutique, 7 yrs of service to SL.... All best freebies w/established Top designers of SL,  The Free Dove is a  legitimate and original  free items location since 2006 for only designers that have established & successful businesses in SL. I have over 200 designers all together.

So now again I have open call to keep updating items. You can apply and I can check you have the requirements to be part of Free Dove.

I look for skins for men and women, jewerly, clothing, shoes, shapes, animations such as AO's all for the appearance to the avatar. No furniture or other items. Every item should look awsome, to the highest quality. I carefully choose the designers I invite to my SL project.

Also selecting a few new designers with high potential in becoming top designers in the future. Submit a notecard requesting placement.

I am sure you remember when you were just a newbie. All lost, no where to go and follow the rest of the world in SL wishing that someone would guide you to the right locations. Not only that but almost dreaming to dress with the best clothes out there and look descent. Remember that? So I am looking for the best out there.

I don't gain anything from this but just a great smile from someone new that doesn't have many lindens to spend. And a way for the new resident to learn about you. So, what do you think? Would you like to be part of my continuous project to help others?

Come be part of Free Dove and feel good about yourself helping others. This happiness you share with a new person will be returned to you in your designer career in SL, you will see... Drop me a notecard, remember IM's cap in SL and get lost in bad loggins and teleports.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Palomma Casanova

Hey there, just putting my .02 in. I have been a designer at Free Dove for several months and before that I remember my newbie days where one of the places I went to get started was the Free Dove. Free Dove has existed for as long as I can remember, longer than the gnubie store which is gone now, longer than many other "newb centric" spots. My first avatar was born in very early 2007 and the Free Dove was there.  Consider putting an outfit and your store name in front of many many newbies every day, I'm sure you won't be sorry :)

Talena Carissa

Pink Label

pinklabelreleases.blogspot.com

Almost all of us, especially the oldbies and middlebies, owe Free Dove something. Back then it was one of few places that had freebies. That was way before stores started to offer their own freebies, before there was such a thing as a store GROUP let alone group gifts. There were no hunts. Nothing. And Free Dove had everything in a small space. Some freebie malls, which were the only other choices, either had boxes full of 500 items unsorted, or they only had clothes, only had this or that.

Right now I mostly do shapes. But I want to say something first. Several years ago a certain other very well known freebie mall sponsor asked in the forum for donations of skins, shapes, clothes, shoes, hair, anything. I sent them three or four shapes. I even made my own prim to put them in per their request. I never heard back and never saw the shapes displayed. I know they didn't suck. It could've been for any reason but, how do we know what we send will be used? Or even that you got it?

And what are you going to do with the stuff that's in there now? (Is there room and how much stuff do you need.)

IM me in world, not sure if you are referring to Free Dove. I do research on the designer and be sure the designer is a good creator and not someone that copies, ect...

Your name sounds familiar. Just send me stuff in Free Dove. And I do need shapes, People, newbies need shape. So with me, don't think there is a problem. Send me your store landmark please.

Thanks for the kind words about FD.

Thanks so much for providing the Free Dove..it really is a fab place to send new people and old !

I ventured over after Talena @ Pink Label told me sometime ago that everything had been updated...glad I did because I picked up some really lovely items to blog and get the message out !

Congratulations for keeping it alive & kicking for 7 years !

Fai

One of the first places my husband and I found in SL was the Free Dove.  It is such an amazing place that we have continued to send all of our friends and new ppl we meet in SL there to get the latest and greatest freebies from quality designers.  Just recently in my own shop Tameless I have had the oportunity to offer a free item there and feel very honored to be a part of something so special.

Thank you Palomma for keeping the Free Dove up and running.  It is truely a special place in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.