Friends to have fun with! :D

Robin Vesios

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am Robin! 
I have recently purchased a house and realized it gets quite lonely! I would love to through parties and dinners and other fun stuff! I just wish I had more friends on here to share those fun times with! Please IM me in sl or reply! I would love to get to know all of you! :D 

The problem with dinners in SL is that they are pretty boring as is sitting around a house. You need to have some activity at the house that will capture people's attention. That's why most houses have adult furniture because otherwise it would be unbearably boring.

I suggest an RLV enabled strip poker table or possibly a spin-the-bottle game for a party. Hopefully, you're over 18.

Robin Vesios wrote:

Hello! I am Robin! 

I have recently purchased a house and realized it gets quite lonely! I would love to through parties and dinners and other fun stuff! I just wish I had more friends on here to share those fun times with! Please IM me in sl or reply! I would love to get to know all of you!
:D

Good answers here Robin!  I have a fairly active sim, and I would be glad to friend you.  Look me up in world!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.