Where can I get animation ovrerride?

Juniata

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You can get a free ZHAO II  animation override in many in-world shops, or you can buy custom AOs from most shops that specialize in animations.  Those ones often come loaded with sets of coordinated animations, all ready loaded and ready to go.  Check out shops on Marketplace too.  Personally, though, I won't buy animations without trying them out first, and you can't do that on Marketplace.

If you use the Firestorm or Phoenix viewer, you'll find that they have a built-in AO.  I use mine in Firestorm all the time.  It's VERY versatile, easy to load new anims into, and doesn't add an extra HUD onto my screen, adding to the script load I carry around.

Animations Overriders, or AO's, are everywhere. Search the marketplace using the filters "animations" and "animation overriders" to get a bunch of them. Many are free (keeping mind that usually, though not always, you get what you pay for). A simply one should be enough to help you, though.

You can also turn off a couple things in preferences. One is "play typing animation;" the other is something about how far your head follows your pointer. Hunt around in preferences until you find those, and turn them off. See if it helps.

Even if messing with preferences does help, though, it's a good idea to get an animation overrider. Even a basic AO can help you look a little less like a noob; and they can go a long way towards individualizing your avatar, even if you get a preloaded one rather than loading your own animations.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.