Whitney Houston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If the universe(matter and life) is a singularity and we are DNA(finite number) then death is truly an illusion as life is, that can be proved with mathematics, don't need gods or heaven, but that would mean no hell or souls, cos how could a soul exist in a singularity, only a single expression(pattern of harmonics) of time and space can, even though repeated it will have no links to to any other expression outside its own time/space harmonic, Ms Houston as an energy pattern is part of the singularity as we all are, including every atom, memory is not held in the singularity as memory is a fixed pattern, so when her DNA is repeated she will have no idea of what any other pattern had.

Elements = balls of matter with a hamonic that allows them to clump and make the universe

DNA = balls of matter with a harmonic that allows them to clump and make life.

there are many other things, but none of them are fixed and they all grow and decay

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

You better shoot for 96. According to Bukowski, endurance is more important than truth.

i'm not shooting for any age..the truth is..life's too short to waste it on being scared of dying..

long or short..mine is gonna be a full one..i have a feeling i'll have had exactly as much endurance as i needed for it by the time i hit the back door..hehehehe

^^  QFT ^^

Truth should always win.

You'd have to ask someone before they were born, not after their life. To Whitney an unfamous life was unknown and most people fear the unknown. Also it depends what you would mean by a life of nothing. I don't know that there is such a thing and then you have to ask about fate. If someone has a big talent would they be meant to be famous? I have known lots of very talented people who weren't famous. But they weren't born into a famous family like Whitney was...Her life seems like it went how it was supposed to go. But it's too bad whatever made her start drugs. I wonder if it's being born in a time when she couldn't come out. 

Randall Ahren wrote:

Bukowski wasn't discovered until he was 49. He would have been bummed to have died at 48. Personally, I think he did his best work in his 70s.

If he died at 48, would he even be able to care?

The last known World War I survivor passed away the other day, she was two weeks away from becoming 111 years old. She was asked on her One Hundred and Tenth Birthday what it felt like to be 110, she said, not much different than being 109 :)

She was only officially recognized as a veteran in 2010.

Last known WWI veteran Florence Green dies at 110

Being over 100 some things must become less important - like shaving a full beard...No but it's wonderful she lived that long and a pity it took them so long to give her her proper due. Did you know most WWI and WWII records were lost in a fire in 1973?

Here is a small preview of what tonight's Grammys might be like. Jennifer Hudson and Chaka Khan are going to sing a tribute to Whitney. Here is Jennifer Hudson singing to Whitney in 2010. How sad this short time later Whitney will not be there to hear it.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

The last known World War I survivor passed away the other day, she was two weeks away from becoming 111 years old. She was asked on her One Hundred and Tenth Birthday what it felt like to be 110, she said, not much different than being 109
:)

The problem is the question, not the answer. You could ask a 4-year-old what it feels like to be 4 and she'll probably tell you not much different than being 3. There are a lot of questions you could ask a 110-year-old based on their age, but they probably won't know the answer to most of them and it's not due to Alzheimers, it's because there is no answer.  You have to make them up yourself.

ps: Lance Armstrong is shooting for a 100:

I want to die at a hundred years old with an American flag on my back and the star of Texas on my helmet, after screaming down an Alpine descent on a bicycle at 75 miles per hour.

• 3 weeks later...

she had a unique sound. when i hear the classic singers like whitney i can tell right away who is singing. a lot of the singers today sound alike. when i hear a new song for the first time now it sounds like it could be one of three people, the sound is so similar. also, few singers try to go for the hard notes these days too. i guess that makes it easier to sing with guitar hero band or whatever that game is called.

Randall Ahren wrote:

If she could trade all her fame and fortune for another 48 years, do you think she would do it? If somehow, she could go back in time and never have had the big break that made her famous and never have gotten involved with drugs and live until 96, do you think she would and do you think she should?

Well, that would depend on when she was asked. If asked when she was 20 something then she would probably be like, "Yeah I will take fame and kick off at 48" but thing is, I imagine no one would be really ready to go when it is their time.

As far as the cause of her death being unknown, it is really hard to speculate what could have finally caused her health to fail to the point of passing on. Not like she was cracked-out for years

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.