Progeny Vampire System

On 7/26/2020 at 12:18 AM, Abby Heartsong said:

I have a question about Progeny: Can Progeny vampires feed from me unlimited times? Some people say yes, and others say I could become "dead". And how can I join that game? Just curious...

1.you would have to buy draught of life which brings humans back from the dead  then you need to be near death but not shade when turned  2. no they cant keep biting once they scan you has a shade if they try to feed on you, you will see them vomiting blood has you are already dead

• Like 1
  • Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Progeny has no problem with people being bitten without their knowledge or consent, I have to muse with all the talent out there if someone could come up with a System or Object that would inter

That's called being a size queen

Posted Images

On 7/26/2020 at 12:18 AM, Abby Heartsong said:

I have a question about Progeny: Can Progeny vampires feed from me unlimited times? Some people say yes, and others say I could become "dead". And how can I join that game? Just curious...

1.you would have to buy draught of life which brings humans back from the dead if you are a shade then you need to be near death but not shade when turned 2. no they cant keep biting once they scan you has a shade if they try to feed on you, you will see them vomiting blood has you are already dead and being newbie i already posted this reply but to wrong person doh heres hoping its a reply to you abby 2nd time around 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was surprised when someone posted in a sim I was shopping in that I was a progeny vampire and that I should be blocked and reported. However, I have zero recollection of ever participating in this and have nothing in my inventory which links to this progeny game. 

If my name is going to be thrown against a list to be banned from sims, I'd like to be informed that I am doing something wrong. Is there a way to be removed from this list? I do not want this and I do not want my name dragged through the mud so destructively when I have absolutely no intention of being involved. 

If I am banned from a place I frequent through no fault of my own, unless I pay for "protection"... surely this is extortion? 

Or perhaps a form of illegal privacy violations.

4 hours ago, JavaSharp said:

I was surprised when someone posted in a sim I was shopping in that I was a progeny vampire and that I should be blocked and reported. However, I have zero recollection of ever participating in this and have nothing in my inventory which links to this progeny game. 

If my name is going to be thrown against a list to be banned from sims, I'd like to be informed that I am doing something wrong. Is there a way to be removed from this list? I do not want this and I do not want my name dragged through the mud so destructively when I have absolutely no intention of being involved. 

If I am banned from a place I frequent through no fault of my own, unless I pay for "protection"... surely this is extortion? 

Or perhaps a form of illegal privacy violations.

You may have been bitten by a Progeny vampire.  Unless you're playing Progeny yourself and have the HUD, you'll have no knowledge of this.  Anyone who accuses you of being a Progeny vampire just because you've been bitten does not know what they are talking about...or is using an identification tool that's poorly made.  As a precaution, contact the store/club/sim owner and let them know what happened.

• Like 1

Vampires are misunderstood having watched the film let me in/ let the right one in has taught me that vampires are hungry and they do not like light because of a very dangerous sun tan.

I wonder if swapping blood for tomato juice could trick them if so they get more antioxidants!

Not sure on this system but have noticed many systems get made and cease updating for sometime. If you like things that bite check the gcs system you cant bite anyone but the zombies sure like to 🤔

Edited by Zeotetra
eggs