Jump to content
Martin Emerald

Progeny Vampire System

Recommended Posts

Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory of when I have ever "made such a big deal with Bloodlines" (whatever that means)?  If anything, I've railed against the anti-Bloodlines idiots just a vociferously as I do the anti-Progeny ones.  If, by chance, you're referencing the time I spoke up against LL's unfortunate mismanagement of this forum around the time they imbecilically decided to create a vampire themed sub-forum, I believe you've remembered the actual course of events inaccurately.

"Nope, I didn't. Here you go!

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/Interested-in-Bloodlines-Vampire-Lycan-or-Human/td-p/2130913


Tremere Ember wrote:

I don't know if you remember but awhile back you were ripping a girl apart here on the forum because she was looking for Bloodlines members to join her family but yet you claim you believe in everyone's right to "Role-Play" and "live and let live" which obviously you do not!


I assure you that, if I ripped anyone apart (how that's even possible here, I've no idea), I wasn't doing so simply because they were looking for members to join their clan.

Yes, you did! You and your "friends" were. (see link above). You were even following me on my other forum posts at that time.


 


Tremere Ember wrote:

You said “You may not like the way Progeny role-play is structured, but I certainly hope you don't fall into the unfortunate misconception (into which so many here have fallen) that you actually have any right whatsoever to a say about how they choose to structure their role-play.” This part actually made me laugh because I don't care what people do in SL, a lot of people in SL are into a lot of sick stuff but the point is this may involve me.


Except, it really doesn't actually involve you at all.

How does it not? Are they not randomly biting people? So if I say I am going to check if my name is on the system, can you guarantee that I won't find my name there? Do you even know if you have been bitten? If I am on that system it does in fact involve me.


 


You are the one insulting a group of roleplayers by stating that what they do is not roleplay.  Just because it doesn't mesh with the way in which you would choose to roleplay, doesn't make it any less legitimate a form of roleplay.

I don't care, from the way they are describing the "game" they are not people that I care about insulting.


Tremere Ember wrote:

Role-Play involves speaking, this “Progeny” system doesn't involve any which you seem to agree with by saying " There are those who don't wish to socialize at all" so how can you call it Role-Play?


When I wrote that, I was referring to the type of people who sign into SL to use it as a sort of sandbox, such as those who find themselves a quiet place and just play around, not talking to anyone.  I specifically stated that Progeny roleplayers must socialize with each other to some extent, hopefully inferring that they need not wish to socialize with their victims.  You or I may not wish to roleplay in this manner, but why should we care if they do.  Especially since they harm no one by doing so.

Again, can you tell me if I am on the system? Do you even know if you are on the system? If it involves your avatar whether it is simply your avatar name, it does involve you or I if I am on the system.


Please read below what I added to my forum post earlier, this is what I believe should happen.

"Now what I believe should happen is that the creators of this system should only allow the HUD to work on specific Sims, this way we won't be part of this system unless we enter that specific Sim. So they won't be able to hang out at crowded Sims and spam their HUD (which is my impression of what they seem to do). From what I have been hearing about "Progeny" is that it's not Role-Play at least only optionally as you don't need to entice anyone to allow them to "bite" you, you can just spam the HUD. If these Progeny vampires had specific Sims to "Role-Play" and the HUD wouldn't work in other Sims, this would make both sides happy. Don't you agree?"

The way "Progeny" is now, they should ban the use of the "Progeny" system in certain shopping sims, clubs, etc. First of all they are wearing a HUD which is completely unnecessary and they are scanning and biting people when we all know the more HUDS attached to your avatar the more lag in the Sim due to running scripts. If they limit the HUD to their own Sim/Sims then they can bite each other all day, I won't be there so I won't be involved. If I am shopping somewhere and one of these "Vampires" bites me using that stupid HUD, then I am involved. How do you not understand that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tremere Ember wrote:

Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory of when I have ever "made such a big deal with Bloodlines" (whatever that means)?  If anything, I've railed against the anti-Bloodlines idiots just a vociferously as I do the anti-Progeny ones.  If, by chance, you're referencing the time I spoke up against LL's unfortunate mismanagement of this forum around the time they imbecilically decided to create a vampire themed sub-forum, I believe you've remembered the actual course of events inaccurately.

"Nope, I didn't. Here you go!


Tremere Ember wrote:

I don't know if you remember but awhile back you were ripping a girl apart here on the forum because she was looking for Bloodlines members to join her family but yet you claim you believe in everyone's right to "Role-Play" and "live and let live" which obviously you do not!

I assure you that, if I ripped anyone apart (how that's even possible here, I've no idea), I wasn't doing so simply because they were looking for members to join their clan.

Yes, you did! You and your "friends" were. (see link above). You were even following me on my other forum posts at that time.


That's it?  This is the only thread with which you choose to use in order to characterize my actions as "ripping apart" someone?  Is my pointing out someone's irrational reaction to a few of my fellow forum users replys meant to now be equated with actual bloodshed?  My comments there were not even remotely related to the OP's participation in Bloodlines much less their objective of gaining more members for their clan.

Not to mention the fact that you've no idea with whom I've decided to share my friendship on this forum.  I'll have you know that not one of the participants involved in that thread currently or has ever made an appearence on my friendlist, regardless of the fact that I hold a scant few of them in very high regard.

 


Tremere Ember wrote:

Except, it really doesn't actually involve you at all.

How does it not? Are they not randomly biting people?

Actually, they're only pretending to randomly bit people.

 


Tremere Ember wrote:

So if I say I am going to check if my name is on the system, can you guarantee that I won't find my name there? Do you even know if
you
have been bitten? If I am on that system it
does in fact involve me.

Why should you care if your publicly accessible, made-up avatar name (which is actually just as much LL's property as anything else you "own" in SL) appears on some non-invasive, roleplaying system's database.  Especially considering that it being there in no way compromises either your enjoyment of SL itself or your freedom and security in either SL or RL.

 


Tremere Ember wrote:

You are the one insulting a group of roleplayers by stating that what they do is not roleplay.  Just because it doesn't mesh with the way in which you would choose to roleplay, doesn't make it any less legitimate a form of roleplay.

I don't care, from the way they are describing the "game" they are not people that I care about insulting.

In which case, I must ask, where do you draw the line?  Once you decide that it's perfectly alright to insult a group of people, where to you stop?  Should racial groups be subject to your insults, just because you don't care?  Should religious groups?  How about gender?  Gender non-conformative groups? Are homosexual individuals exempt from your venomous insults or are they all in?

 


Tremere Ember wrote:

From what I have been hearing about "Progeny" is that it's
not
Role-Play at least only
optionally
as you don't need to entice anyone to allow them to "bite" you, you can just spam the HUD. If these Progeny vampires had specific Sims to "Role-Play" and the HUD wouldn't work in other Sims, this would make both sides happy. Don't you agree?"

I do not agree.  One side, of which you speak, consists of those who wish to conduct their roleplay as they wish... the other side consists of those who wish to dictate the terms in which the former must conduct themselves in order to conform to their facist agenda.

 


Tremere Ember wrote:

The way "Progeny" is now,
they should
ban
the use of the "Progeny" system in certain shopping sims, clubs, etc. First of all they are wearing a HUD which is
completely unnecessary
and they are scanning and biting people when we all know the more HUDS attached to your avatar the more lag in the Sim due to running scripts. If they limit the HUD to their own Sim/Sims then they can bite each other all day, I won't be there so I won't be involved. If I am shopping somewhere and one of these "Vampires" bites me using that stupid HUD, then
I am involved.
How do you not understand that?

They're only pretending to bite you, which I'm doing at this very moment.  tiny.gifOMG!... how painful is that?

I don't even need a hud to do it and I can add your make-believe avatar name to my own personal database of make-believe avatar names anytime I wish.  You, on the other hand, may get as bent out of shape as you wish and it will make no difference to the reality of the situation whatsoever.  Enjoy your outrage.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens, when someone who, unknowingly, has been bitten, is a 'shade', their avatar name been added to that list etc., some time hears about Progeny and decides they like it and want to play too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tremere Ember wrote:

Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory of when I have ever "made such a big deal with Bloodlines" (whatever that means)?  If anything, I've railed against the anti-Bloodlines idiots just a vociferously as I do the anti-Progeny ones.  If, by chance, you're referencing the time I spoke up against LL's unfortunate mismanagement of this forum around the time they imbecilically decided to create a vampire themed sub-forum, I believe you've remembered the actual course of events inaccurately.

"Nope, I didn't. Here you go!


Tremere Ember wrote:

I don't know if you remember but awhile back you were ripping a girl apart here on the forum because she was looking for Bloodlines members to join her family but yet you claim you believe in everyone's right to "Role-Play" and "live and let live" which obviously you do not!

I assure you that, if I ripped anyone apart (how that's even possible here, I've no idea), I wasn't doing so simply because they were looking for members to join their clan.

Yes, you did! You and your "
friends
" were. (see link above). You were even following me on my other forum posts at that time.


Yep, you remembered things inaccurately... I was waaaay harsher than Dres was.. Wait.. /me rereads her post... omg-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1478.jpg I made it! I really made it!! I am one of Dresdens friends!!!! She said so!! See, See right THERE!!! 

girl_werewolf.gifelf.gifvampire.gifpaladin.gifzomby.gifwelcome.gifYou don't need a HUD to RP. Just your imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sin Ying wrote:

What happens, when someone who, unknowingly, has been bitten, is a 'shade', their avatar name been added to that list etc., some time hears about Progeny and decides they like it and want to play too? 

IM Lachiel Vaher, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to participate in discussions,and bring up past threads to try and throw things at others you might want to remember what you have said in them yourself. From the very link you posted, from your very own fingertips, I give you this

"You said "I think its sad so many new people get sucked into it without knowing the other options." How is this sad? Bloodlines is just a game, it doesn't destroy your avatar and does not affect your SL in any way outside the game. If you choose to not participate in Bloodlines anymore simply remove the Hud. People really seem to take their SL way too seriously to get disturbed by such a thing"

So could you explain, for the audience's sake, when your opinion about such trivial things in sl changed? The people here are making the very same complaints about Progeny, that people have made about Bloodlines. If it was your opinion that Bloodlines bites in no way affected a person's avatar or sl, why did you suddenly change your mind? Why does Progeny cause you harm, but Bloodlines does not? 

You should also note that your avatar's name and information, likely sits on hundreds of different lists, for different reasons. I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but,  you neither own that information, nor are you informed about all of its appearances on and off the web.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ima, always wonderfully, lovely to see you here, sweety.

Don't you understand that Tremere honestly believes that most everyone in SL would rather be spammed with incessant bite requests rather than simply be able to go about their virtual lifes as if nothing had ever happened?  Oh, the shear horror of them playing their pretend game without first bothering you to let you know what they're imagining!!!

Certainly, you must admit what perfect sense such reasonable thinking makes.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I never IM people, well ok, almost never ^_ ^  if nobody replies who knows or wants to tell, I might cause I´m interested (to know, not to play) but I´d have to first beat my fear it might be like opening the door on Sunday and a Jehova´s Witness standing there. 

 

ETA

On the topic if Progeny or Bloodlines is more bothering, to me it´s Bloodlines most definitely, they all can pretend to bite me or steal my soul or whatever all they like for all I care, as long as they don´t steal my time with annoying pop-ups.

I do roleplay, and if a vampire roleplayer wants to roleplay with me, that´s great too, but then I want a bit more exciting interaction than a 'Can I bite you' pop-up, on a roleplay region I frequent. I might want to bite back ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sin Ying wrote:

Nah, I never IM people, well ok, almost never ^_ ^  if nobody replies who knows or wants to tell, I might cause I´m interested (to know, not to play) but I´d have to first beat my fear it might be like opening the door on Sunday and a Jehova´s Witness standing there. 

You asked and I tried to put you in contact with the one person who I think would be best to explain Progeny roleplay to you, since he is the actual creator of the Progeny system.  If you can't find the wherewithal within yourself to actually seek out that which you honestly wish to know (wanting only for such knowledge to be served to you on a silver platter), than you probably deserve to be kept in the dark.

That being said, perhaps Lachiel will take it upon himself to reenter this thread and acknowledge your curiosity.  Meanwhile, I suggest you not hold your breath.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Sin Ying wrote:

Nah, I never IM people, well ok, almost never ^_ ^  if nobody replies who knows or wants to tell, I might cause I´m interested (to know, not to play) but I´d have to first beat my fear it might be like opening the door on Sunday and a Jehova´s Witness standing there. 

You asked and I tried to put you in contact with the one person who I think would be best to explain Progeny roleplay to you, since he is the actual creator of the Progeny system.  If you can't find the wherewithal within yourself to actually seek out that which you honestly wish to know (wanting only for such knowledge to be served to you on a silver platter), than you probably deserve to be kept in the dark.

That being said, perhaps Lachiel will take it upon himself to reenter this thread and acknowledge your curiosity.  Meanwhile, I suggest you not hold your breath.

...Dres

Thank you Sin Ying, you confirmed EXACTLY what I have been telling Dres! So now I do have reason to feel what I felt about this system. You confirmed that the "Progeny" system is in no way "Role-Play", Role-Play involves speaking which you do none of. So see Dres wasn't I right? ;) She just proved it for me! Sin Ying, you really need to something else to entertain yourself rather than spamming some HUD (sounds very boring to me).^_^ Now remember why people started wearing garlic necklaces? Bloodlines provided them not only so people wouldn't be annoyed but they didn't want their name to be added in the database OR shown. Enough people complained so they got what they wanted maybe the same will happen here, I'll see what I can do! This ends my participation in this forum post, the rest will be taken up with the one who actually created the system. Thanks Again Sin Ying! :)...I knew I was right :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, thanks for telling me who to contact to learn about Progeny, I acknowledged your reply and it was nice to tell me, but it´s really just that one thing that had me wondering about, after having read in this thread. It´s no matter of death or life to know for me and surely I won´t hold my breath either way. Or out of the blue IM someone I don´t know at all. I thought it might have been possible someone reading this thread knows and replies, didn´t know this was such serious business...Sorry for asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I´m not saying that I think what they do is no roleplay, it´s just no form of roleplay I myself am interested in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tremere Ember wrote:

This ends my participation in this forum post

Oh, good for you, sweety.

It takes a strong person to admit, much less realize, they've no chance of possibly substantiating their position in any sort of coherent manner.  I commend you for deciding to quit while you're behind.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sin Ying wrote:

No, I´m not saying that I think what they do is no roleplay, it´s just no form of roleplay I myself am interested in.

Pay no attention to what Tremere wrote.  Her reply wasn't actually meant for you.  I believe she was attempting to refute some claims which I'd previously made.  A less than admirable attempt which ended up failing miserably.

But don't worry... she'll live.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I realized she meant mostly you ^_^ I just didn´t want to let my contribution to the discussion be topsy-turvified like that.

 

To clarify for anyone in doubt of my position on Progeny, in case my above post was mistakeable:

1. I don´t care at all if a progeny player secretely pretends to bite me or adds my avatar´s name to a database or calls it a shade or whatever.

2. I, personally, prefer the kind of roleplay that´s being done at the SL roleplay regions I go to, but by no means I say what they do is no roleplay.

3. To each their own.

4. Peace.

^__^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tremere Ember wrote:

It's clear you are not a
native English speaker
,
(
1)
from your other posts I noticed that you like to correct native English speakers here on the forum but in this comment
it
(2)
proved that you clearly need to work on your English. I know they have other forum sections that may be in
your language (3)
, why don't you check those out?
 

P.S. (4)
It also seems like you just want to get my attention,
move along now (5)
.

1 The comma should be a full stop. You have written a grammatically incorrect run-on sentence. Note that what most people call a run-on sentence is not a run-on sentence at all, just one that runs on too long for their little brains to be able to remember at the end of it what someone was saying at the start of it.

2 The "it" is a dangling pronoun. It is not clear what the "it" refers to, and in fact, it might be that the sentence would only actually make grammatical sense if you inserted a "was" after "it". It still wouldn't make sense though.

3 My language is English. Yours patently obviously isn't.

4 I don't want to get your attention. I want to call attention to you - a different thing entirely.

5 Did a moderator die and allow you to give commands? And do you really expect them to be obeyed? If so, why?

Joe

/What did you say you were named after?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tremere Ember wrote: This ends my participation in this forum post,

It's a thread not a post, sweetie.

Joe

/See Dres, you're not the only one to call others sweetie.

//Even if I do spell it differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

I'm sorry but what did she say that was considered grammatically incorrect? It was actually Dres that spelled "imbecilically" incorrectly in an earlier post. Why did you not correct that? You actually sound kind of obsessed with her if I do say so myself.  She sounds very smart and her avatar is really pretty! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Sin Ying wrote:

No, I´m not saying that I think what they do is no roleplay, it´s just no form of roleplay I myself am interested in.

Pay no attention to what Tremere wrote.  Her reply wasn't actually meant for you.  I believe she was attempting to refute some claims which I'd previously made.  A less than admirable attempt which ended up failing miserably.

But don't worry... she'll live.

...Dres

Actually it appears that I was the 'evil one' in that linked thread.

And as much as I disdain Bloodlines & Progeny I've nothing against people who want to RP being vamps.

IRL some of my favorite books are Vampire stories.  Christopher Moore rocks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

The post to which I replied and extensively quoted was itself extensively altered.

...Dres

P.S....


Tremere Ember originally wrote:

I think it's rather funny that you made such a big deal with Bloodlines and now you sound like an advocate for the “Progeny” system. I don't know if you remember but awhile back you were ripping a girl apart here on the forum because she was looking for Bloodlines members to join her family but yet you claim you believe in everyone's right to "Role-Play" and "live and let live" which obviously you do not! Now we are discussing another vampire system for the poor and anti-social vampires out here. Now, you know that most people would consider SL a social community if you don't like socializing why are you even in SL? We all know that you will have to socialize some whether you have a small but close group of friends or a large group of friends you are still socializing, if I called SL a “game” how many of you would be ripping me apart for saying something like that? Most people have accepted SL as a social community, ask any your friends I am sure they will accept it as a “social community” sooner than they would accept it as a “game”, am I right? I am not saying that “Progeny” vampires are not socializing at all but they do seem rather creepy hanging out at popular Sims trying to bite as many people as can in a rather sneaky way. They may be socializing with each other but not with the people they should be us their supposed "victims"

You said “You may not like the way Progeny role-play is structured, but I certainly hope you don't fall into the unfortunate misconception (into which so many here have fallen) that you actually have any right whatsoever to a say about how they choose to structure their role-play.” This part actually made me laugh because I don't care what people do in SL, a lot of people in SL are into a lot of sick stuff but the point is this may involve me. As you and I (considering you don't play this) are used a part of their system as "victims" WITHOUT our consent. I would rather have a message popping on my screen asking me to accept or decline their attack, see this is where our opinions differ. I love how if someone is not one of your friends or if it's an opinion you don't agree with the person is considered one of the “unfortunate few”. My opinion is just as valid as yours Dres and don't INSULT Role-Players by saying this is Role-Play when it's clearly NOT. Role-Play involves speaking, this “Progeny” system doesn't involve any which you seem to agree with by saying " There are those who don't wish to socialize at all" so how can you call it Role-Play? Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the lord of this forum and by the look of it, you were recently reminded of that.

~ Trem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


SaraJessica wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

I'm sorry but what did she say that was considered 
grammatically incorrect? It was actually Dres that spelled "imbecilically" incorrectly in an earlier post. Why did you not correct that? You actually sound kind of obsessed with her if I do say so myself.  She sounds very smart and her avatar is really pretty!
:D

How else would you suggest I spell imbecilically?

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


SaraJessica wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

I'm sorry but what did she say that was considered 
grammatically incorrect? It was actually Dres that spelled "imbecilically" incorrectly in an earlier post. Why did you not correct that? You actually sound kind of obsessed with her if I do say so myself.  She sounds very smart and her avatar is really pretty!
:D

How else would you suggest I spell
?

...Dres

You edited the post, just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


SaraJessica wrote:


Dresden wrote:


SaraJessica wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

I'm sorry but what did she say that was considered 
grammatically incorrect? It was actually Dres that spelled "imbecilically" incorrectly in an earlier post. Why did you not correct that? You actually sound kind of obsessed with her if I do say so myself.  She sounds very smart and her avatar is really pretty!
:D

How else would you suggest I spell
?

...Dres

You edited the post, just saying...

I did edit that post, but I didn't edit that word... just saying.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


SaraJessica wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Dresden wrote:

Tremere Ember wrote:

Remember Dres, you do not wear a crown you are not the "Lord of this Forum" and by the look of it you were recently reminded of that.

Um... I actually sometimes do wear a crown... lol.  But, of course, I know very well that I'm not "Lord of this Forum" and have never claimed to be.

Did I miss Tremere saying that? Or did she delete the text because it is grammatically incorrect as well as factually suspect?

Joe

/Because "Lord of this Forum" obviously applies to me.

I'm sorry but what did she say that was considered 
grammatically incorrect? It was actually Dres that spelled "imbecilically" incorrectly in an earlier post. Why did you not correct that? You actually sound kind of obsessed with her if I do say so myself.  She sounds very smart and her avatar is really pretty!
:D

sock-puppet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...