Looking for new friends and ppl to interview

Serenity Fugue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone!

I’m a college student working on a project to understand how people interact in virtual worlds. I’ve enjoyed exploring SL for a while now, and I’d like to meet new people. Specifically, I am looking for both new and veteran residents to interview about their experiences and relationships (of any kind) in SL.

If anyone is interested or has any questions about what I’m doing, please feel free to contact me!

Even if you don’t want to be interviewed, I am still looking for people to just hang out with, and I could definitely use some help finding good locations and events.

Thanks!

Serenity Fugue wrote:

Hey everyone!

I’m a college student working on a project to understand how people interact in virtual worlds. I’ve enjoyed exploring SL for a while now, and I’d like to meet new people. Specifically, I am looking for both new and veteran residents to interview about their experiences and relationships (of any kind) in SL.

If anyone is interested or has any questions about what I’m doing, please feel free to contact me!

Even if you don’t want to be interviewed, I am still looking for people to just hang out with, and I could definitely use some help finding good locations and events.

Thanks!

HI Serenity!  I am what you would call old, but not as old as some of my friends.  LOL!  I would be glad to take your interview, and to friend you, and to hang out!  Far out!

Peace!

I'd be happy to help too. My ingame name is Celebee Spinks, and while I don't have a time period in which I am consistantly online, if we both happen to be online at the same time you can IM me.

And add me as a friend while you're at it, if you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.