Answers: uncorrect "Solved by"?

Irene Muni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the Answers subforum, see the section "Resolved Questions in Answers". See this example:

solved_by.jpg

The thread "Destination window is always..." really IS NOT solved by Marigold (sorry Marigold, I love you :) ). The answer is solved by Valerie. But thar section show the thread as solved by Marigold: Marigold insthe last poster of the thread.

And that is only an example, the issue appears in many rsolved answers.

It is not a serious problem, but as we say in Spain "las cosas bien hechas, bien hechas están" (something similar to "things well done, well done are", but I'm not sure about my English LOL).

I love you too, Irene :matte-motes-kiss:

And you are right to point this out. Yet again, this software is appalling. It gives out the wrong information.

And the saying we have in the UK for this is "spoiling the ship for a ha'porth of tar". :matte-motes-silly:

Sometimes (often) I think LL puts things in place to make us work against each other, and to feel bitterness to our companions inworld and on the forums. Luckily, we are all grown-ups and we all try to help each other, so our ego does not feel squashed by the crummy forum software.

Edited to add:

Oh this is cosy. I do wish we were all in the same room in this moment. We could have tea and cakes. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Marigold Devin wrote:

I love you too, Irene :matte-motes-kiss:

Ehem I haven't 10L$ for partner :D :heart:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Sometimes (often) I think LL puts things in place to make us work against each other, and to feel bitterness to our companions inworld and on the forums. Luckily, we are all grown-ups and we all try to help each other, so our ego does not feel squashed by the crummy forum software.

Applause!!

Marigold Devin wrote:

Oh this is cosy. I do wish we were all in the same room in this moment. We could have tea and cakes. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sorry, but 13:24 in Spain. Time for a cup ow wine before lunch. Wine and "tapa" of course :)

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.