Whats smart an what aint

PserenDikity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Rene Erlanger wrote:

In the UK , it's "grammar"....the Queens English...not a slanged-up version of English used over the pond! :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

well my gramma told us how it was spelled..i said..gramma how do you spell your name??

she said it's spelled G-R-A-M-M-A Gramma..

my mamma told me never to argue with gramma..\o/

:P

Gramma always knows best!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight derale here.  I also want to talk about pet peeves. My peeve is clubs, not pugs, not hammers, but clubs, clicks, kults, you know the like. The most recent club I love to hate is "7M7".  What a group of hipersensative, over EMOtional, "boo hoo hoo, your being mean to me", winers!  I mean you cant fake something like that can you?   7M7stands for 7 meaklings 7 (days a week of wineing).  its enough to make me wnt to vomet. 

what is your pet peeve?

PserenDikity (likes to walk his pet peeve on a leash)

wells Is groan tird of dis write knows so Is guna looks at udder stuffs, dish is da hot topic under dan dat it ain't much undders

Translation: Well I have grown tired of this right now so I think I will have a look around the forum. This actually became a hot topic, which is rather surprising considering the subject matter.

pet peeve

PserenDikity wrote:

Slight derale here.  I also want to talk about pet peeves. My peeve is clubs, not pugs, not hammers, but clubs, clicks, kults, you know the like. The most recent club I love to hate is "7M7".  What a group of hipersensative, over EMOtional, "boo hoo hoo, your being mean to me", winers!  I mean you cant fake something like that can you?   7M7stands for 7 meaklings 7 (days a week of wineing).  its enough to make me wnt to vomet. 

what is your pet peeve?

PserenDikity (likes to walk his pet peeve on a leash)

i fond dat usin a choak kollar woikes weally gud at keapin my pet peeve frum wineing

BabyStormC wrote:

wells Is groan tird of dis write knows so Is guna looks at udder stuffs, dish is da hot topic under dan dat it ain't much undders

Translation: Well I have grown tired of this right now so I think I will have a look around the forum. This actually became a hot topic, which is rather surprising considering the subject matter.

was we da subject of a speriment?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.