cannot edit one of my groups I founded

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanted to go in and change the text on one of the groups I founded. I founded it in 2007. It has over 400 members. I cannot get into the group to edit it. It still lists me as the owner. How can I get in? Any ideas?
I cannot use Linden's client nor Phoenix. I am having to use Snow Globe just to be able to log in. Exodus works for me also but even on these viewers, I cannot edit my own group that I founded. I can edit other groups I founded, but not this one. It's very discouraging.

I managed to get into SL and looked at my group, and I am listed as the founder, and the owner. THere is only one owner, and that is me. I cleared group cache as suggested, and I still am not able to edit the group at all. It is not editable. I filed a ticket with LL but do not hold out much hope for support from them.  Thank you for your imput.

I finally got a reply from LL about one of my groups that I founded, and I am also listed as the Owner. There is only one owner listed and that is me. However, I am effectively not in my own group because I cannot edit it, nor can I send notices, nor can I eject or invite anyone to it. After filing a ticket with support, I received a reply 3 days later, saying since I am a basic member, I will not receive any support or advice on  how to get my group back. I have to upgrade to premium first and then they may be able to help, but they did not guarantee a resolution. I was premium when I first started in SL in 06. Now, I'm basic. Has anyone else here had a similar problem with not being able to access a group they created and own?

Hello Ladyartista, I am sorry you are still battling with this. I have a quick question. Are you able to invite other members with an owner role? (if you are owner of the group you should be able to). If so then invite one of your alts as an owner and see if with your alt you are able to edit group things. If it works then leave the group with your main account and have your alt reinvite it as owner. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.