Purchased items, status delivered, destination Linden Commerce, can't find items. Help!!!!!

MoriahPaige1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased several items yesterday.  I checked the status today, and they have been delivered.  Checked my inventory, but they are not there.  The delivery destination is "Linden Commerce".  I've searched this destination and can't find it. What do I have to do to get my items?

1 answer to this question

Hello MoriahPaige and welcome to SL Forums. You have 2 choices. Analytically:

1. Contact the merchant: Open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases (there you see the name of the merchant)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.
  2. Contact support: If you don't get a reply by the merchant you can submit a a ticket --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, includes the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

General suggestions:

1. Avoid to overload your shopping cart. It is one of the top causes for delivery failures.
  2. If you purchase stuff from Marketplace, be online in world. All residents have an inbox which can save up to 25 notifications for everything. If you have more, they are capped, so you lose them.
  3. Last weeks a bug with offlines affects many residents. They get nothing when they are offline. If you believe that this bug affects you also, block something or someone and relog. It is possible to fix the issue this way.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.