For hire again (DJ)

kryptic Zarco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, names Kryptic Zarco

Bit about me, I ama RL DJ for 6 years as well as a producer of Trance. In SL I've been DJing for about a year now Full time at Club industry while my main genre in SL is EBM/ agrotech / noise / industriel I am also known for doing dubstep house trance electronic minimal. 2 genres I do not do are Pop (while I do some club I do remixes or w.e not the normal pop ) and country (I dispise country lol) my library consists of 150 000+ songs

Times im available or can become available are as follows:

Tuesday 6pm - 10pm
wedsday 6pmpm - 10pm
thursday  6pm - 10pm

Please Leave a reply on here or toss me a notecard in SL as my IM's do get caped nightly

also if you do want to see one of my sets to view my current schedual (which I am wanting to change) is

Club phuk(Dubstep/house) monday 6pm - 8pm

Club industry: (EBM / Dubstep / trance depending on my mood)

Club experience

Worked at CI for 1 year

Worked at phuk for 6 months

Worked at korruption 5 months

What I offer

as a lot of people have put one of the Best EBM sets around I play all harsh sounds I as well play darkwave, I do not have much of a following but at club industry I pulled 20 people average on stream as I do have a couple that follow me but listen offline not in club.I do occasonal Live sets that include trance (my main electronic genre) dubstep and house as well if you are a dance club I'd be more than willing to do that as well.

What I dont deal with anymore is Club drama keep that **bleep** to yourself I dont deal with PG stuff either as all my music is very explicit from songs named short dick man, to orgasm to money shot..... if you want PG you need to look else where

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.