Needing suggestions on the mommy huds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rosa Firecloak wrote:

I am wanting to know which mommy/pregnancy hud is the best quality and most reliable. You can also message me inworld. Opinions based on personal experience would definatly be helpful. Thanks in advanced.

I have no experience or personal preference regarding those systems, but, let me just say...

Whichever one you get, PLEASE...for the love of all the gods...TURN OFF THE LOCAL CHAT MESSAGES! 

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants to hear your belly talking out loud! 

The MOST popular one I know of is Mama Allpa. This is the one I use most often. It simulates the female cycle relatively realistically, is highly customizable, and offers free pregnancy support - free MA-certified doctors who volunteer their time for nothing in exchange but roleplay and tips. The biggest downside is that both partners must have the HUD - the partner wishing to become pregnant must have one, and so must the partner wishing to impregnate. The upside is, the HUD's are only about $250L apiece, which is seriously cheap for what you get. The other thing I'm not so fond of is that, at least for me, it's extremely easy to get pregnant, when in RL it's usually not QUITE so easy (depending on the people involved, of course...).

I also have used Tantra Total Woman, though I haven't actually gotten pregnant with that one. Mostly I use MA, but Tantra is a good one if either the partner intending to impregnate doesn't want to buy a HUD, or uses Xcite! Tantra works with Xcite! genitals, popping up a menu when it senses a "release" from any Xcite! gear. It can be done manually, as well if the partner doesn't have Xcite! I'll leave it at that, for now, except to say that so far, it has been harder for me to get pregnant using Tantra than using MA. Which is possibly more realistic, but if you really want a baby, MA is the easier way to go. TTW costs $700L, but only the female needs one.

I haven't used Risky Business, but I've heard of it. That's all I can say about it, though.

I have Pooterbuilt, but haven't used it to get pregnant either. It seems similar to MA in that the one to get pregnant must have the "mommy" HUD and the one to impregnate must have the "daddy" HUD; but it's much more family oriented. You CAN go to a clinic and be "artificially inseminated," though. The nice thing is, shapes and tummy talker are included. I use my own shape, but from what I've seen, the tummy talker is very nice - and it can be used even if you're not pregnant via that HUD. Unfortunately, some of my favorite features of it only seem to work when you are pregnant via the HUD.

There are lots of choices. I like MA the best, so far, but I'm sure there are plenty of happy parents using the other HUD's mentioned, as well. And there are probably more, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

What you're referring to is a tummy talker, not a pregnancy HUD. Some love them, some hate them. I'm on the side of liking them, when they're private. I don't want to hear other people's bellies talk to me, but I've used tummy talkers myself and enjoy them when I can set them so that only I can hear the messages. There is at least one pregnancy HUD that includes a tummy talker, but most of the time the tt is bought separately.

I have both Tantra and MA(I've had others, but have thrown them all away, they are subpar in comparison to these two, very subpar, and a waste of money in the end). Tantra by far is the most realistic as far as a woman's cycle is concerned. You can adjust pretty much everything to your real cycle, if you want. Or just make one up if you want. You can set it to desire a pregnancy, desire to not get pregnant, set yourself to just risk it, things like this. It follows a more realistic option as far as the odds of actually getting pregnant. I started using the MA while it was still in testing phase(I bought it ages ago) and while it's improved, it's just not my cup of tea. Requiring both partners to need the hud, plus charging extra for contraceptives is a bit, meh, not to my liking. There are other minor annoyances that just don't fit with my needs too. But it IS a good product, well made, and functions exactly as it says it does. Unlike most other products in this area, you'll find these are the two most recommended, because of their outstanding customer service and performance.

Tantra doesn't charge for the condom hud, you get it in the package. Those also come with some risk too, if you decide to use them. They can break, come off, work just fine, all sorts of things. Adds a bit of realism without asking you to shell out more money.

Tantra also works with more than just Xcite!, it actually works with most other genitalia you can buy. There are a few it doesn't work with, but in those cases manual override is a click of one button on the menu. So it's not some complicated process. They seem to do their best to stay up to date on the current products out there, so that their products can work with them(whenever possible of course).

I've not had any issues using it to simulate getting pregnant, or following cycles. With MA, it's just too easy, takes a bit too much of the actual RP out of the equation. Some people love that, and use MA for that alone. But I'm not one who likes that. I like the more realistic odds, more personalized cycle, things like this.

As far as tummy talkers go, yes, please turn them off if you are in a setting where others may not want to listen, or appreciate being tossed into your RP. I had one that I will never ever buy again. Cost me way too much linden for a one time use tummy and in the end, after seeing others, it sucked, lol. If you're going to shell out big bucks, don't go for a one-time use one. It's pointless. There are some wonderful ones out there though. Tons and tons even, lol.

If the pregnancy HUD includes tummy talker, please turn it off so that others cannot  hear/see it. Keep it personal. Tummies don't talk aloud! Oh, and when the baby is delivered, please don't let the baby to talk aloud, nor send messages to general chat. These things get very annoying to listen to and they will drive us crazy.
:smileymad:

Thank you very much. Enjoyable silent pregnancy. :smileyhappy:

MSDCS have made an adult attachment that has the genitals and a womb, fertility depends on your body health, you must have sex to conceive, the womb then grows according to your diet, then the attachment spawns a baby, you must feed and cuddle the baby, the baby spawns a crib that you can place it to sleep, when grown the mother must pick an av to become her child, then the meter stats grown in the baby are transferred to the (av)child's meter making them stats the new perm stats for that av,

This way you can breed super men or freaks, the system has disease so you can also lose the baby, during testing this was found to have profound affects on the mother, so may make an option for magic cures, don't know still thinking about that one, the body role play system will be on sale when game 2 is released or there abouts.the baby can also be killed in combat battles, we have not tested that, don't have to it uses v2 engine that is out now in MSCB V2.0.

the RP body sytem passes on STD's,

I'll have to give Tantra another try, I think ^_^ I've only tried it once or twice, myself, and while I liked it quite a bit, I know more people who use MA. And no, it's not a complicated system; I hope nothing I said implied that I thought it was. I still love my MA, so I don't know if I'll ever switch, but it's certainly worth another try.

ETA: And yes, OP, if you decide to use a tummy talker, please get one that can be set to private, and pay attention to what you're buying. Some are set to private automatically and cannot be made public. Some are one time use, which is a bit obnoxious. The one I have now is the most expensive I've seen, but I also like it the best of the ones I've tried - and I've tried quite a few. It comes in several versions, the most expensive version being the unlimited use one that I have. I strongly suggest, if you have even a hint that you want to be pregnant more than one, that you buy a tummy talker you can use multiple times.

If you have any further questions or just want to talk, please feel free to message me inworld - Ariel Vuissent.

I do not intend to get a "tummy talker" and if the hud I choose happens to have one I do not intend to use that particular settings. I was only asking for opinions on various types of pregnancy HUDs. No one needs to jump on my forum just to say they are going to "mute" me I have been around people with those and other talking parts and I understand how not everyone whats to hear it just fine. This is intended for a certain RP that I am creating, one that is based on a book I wrote and published. Thank you for each of your inputs and opinions. Ariel your's was one of the most helpful and thank you for mentioning the clinics I hadnt thought of that and yes I would like to talk inworld some time thank you. I am going to take each product recommendation into consideration before spending my money on anything.

Pregnant Mavin.jpg

Rene Erlanger wrote:

Yep,  Tummy Talkers can be rather annoying...generally l don't like my Chat filling up with text generated from objects.

Marvin's baby is half Earthling, half Martian.  His tummy talker is 'mod,' so sometimes the things the baby has to say get quite interesting.  :D

It's been a heck of a long pregnancy.

• 1 month later...

I put the various conception HUD (and other) options in  a list so people can comment on them. Some are the same product with different options. These are numbered the same and suffixed a, b, c, etc. 

Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch
Marketplace Store: YT Recreant
External Website: Mama Allpa at Google Sites

Language: English
Seller/Creator: Tex Evans (tex.evans)
Marketplace Store: Tex Evans
External Website: Tantra Risk Redefined

Seller/Creator: Eliot Hesse (eliot.hesse)
Marketplace Store: Hession Handiworks by Eliot Hesse

Marketplace Store: Pooterbilt Products by Pooter Belfire
External Website: None found

Marketplace Store: Twisting Fate Designs by Doctor Twist
Note: Marketed in-world at Pooterbilt store.

Seller/Creator: Tammy (tammytgurl.umaga)
Marketplace Store: TammyTgurl Umaga
In-World Store: None Found
Note: The Risky Business Free Sex Hud is not listed here, as it is a a sex-HUD only and does not include the fertility function.

Marketplace Store: Lyssa Sapeur
In-World Store: Bundleworks in The Theme Park at Summersisle
External Web Site: None found

Marketplace Store: Lyssa Sapeur
In-World Store: Bundleworks in The Theme Park at Summersisle
External Web Site: None found

Language: Russian (Полностью на русском языке)
Marketplace Store: LianaQ
In-World Store: Lyuboff at Limitless
External Website: LYUBOFF at Google Sites
Note: Formerly referred to as HUD "LYUBOFF" for women (HUD "LYUBOFF" F-1 только для однократной беременности) (для девушек), this one-pregancy only version will disable after birth, and you will have to purchase another for your next pregnancy. This original link is now broken.

Language: Russian (Полностью на русском языке)
Marketplace Store: LianaQ
In-World Store: Lyuboff at Limitless
External Website: LYUBOFF at Google Sites
Note: This "Unlimited Pregnancy" Version is NO LONGER AVAILABE at the marketplace store.  The product link above now takes you to the single-pregnancy version.

Language: Spanish
Marketplace Store: *~eSpejiTO~* by Anairam Maynard

Language: Portuguese

10a) Happy Birthday Clinic HUD L$200
Marketplace Store: None
Note: Only available at the in-world store listed here.

10b) Happy Birthday Clinic HUD +PLUS L$400
Marketplace Store: None
Note: Only available at the in-world store listed here.

Seller/Creator: Luci (lucinda.bulloch)
Marketplace Store: Modular Script by Lucinda Bulloch
In-World Store: None Found
According to the creator in another post to this thread, this combat metering system also has male and female attachments for sexual reproduction. See her post for the details.

Marketplace Store: Kianta Silverfall
In-World Store: Kitana Designs
Note: The latest English language versions of this "pregnancy tummy" (V5 and V6.1 Ultimate) include conception features making them also "mommy HUDs". The older other-language versions of the pregnancy tummy, Kianta Design - Ventre Femme Enceinte V.4.0.0 (French, L$250), Kianta Design - (Penza) Barriga De Embarazo 4.0 (Spanisy, L$230), and Kianta Design - Barriga de Gravidez V.4.0.0 (Portuguese, L$199) do not include the conception/fertilization features.

Marketplace Store: Kianta Silverfall
In-World Store: Kitana Designs
Note: The latest English language versions of this "pregnancy tummy" (V5 and V6.1 Ultimate) include conception features making them also "mommy HUDs". The older other-language versions of the pregnancy tummy, Kianta Design - Ventre Femme Enceinte V.4.0.0 (French, L$250), Kianta Design - (Penza) Barriga De Embarazo 4.0 (Spanisy, L$230), and Kianta Design - Barriga de Gravidez V.4.0.0 (Portuguese, L$199) do not include the conception/fertilization features.

This is all I know of. But, there are also a couple "impregnating" male genitalia out there for role-playing getting the girl knocked up. (The ones I know about are listed below.) And, there are a number of stand-alone odds-predicting pregnancy tests out there for simple un-asisted role-play. (I did not list those.)

Seller/Creator: Ana Lowe (ana.lowe)
Marketplace Store: Ana Lowe
Note: Women impregnated by an OnDuty should go to Happy Birthday Clinic / Baby Deivery, Adoption, Store (ONDUTY) for an in-store pregnancy test and baby tummy, or to get anti-OnDuty pills or an abortion. Also, the product has been removed from the marketplace store and the product link above is now broken. Go to the in-world hotel for the product.

Marketplace Store: Suzy's Stuff and Nonsense by Suzanne Nitely

Really? **bleep**?. That's an awfully tame word with a LOT of alternate meanings. And, it's the name of the product. How do they know we aren't talking about roosters? ... or a valve? ... or cocking a gun? They missed a different word for it, too. I suppose they didn't want to offend anyone who actually has that name, but figure roosters can't read, so they won't get offended. Mind you. I'm not objecting. I just think it's silly.

Hehe, we get to hear people talking out their bumms all the time. Seems like chat from a tummie would be down right refreshing :P

I honestly never shopped the options in detail, though the idea has intrigued me from time to time. Overall, I continue to be surprised by the general dislike for these things I see expressed. To me it seems like they are one of the most potentially informative and educational things people could do in SL *shrug.

Honestly the biggest deturent to doing it for me is that the prim children are not dynamic enough. They don't grow up and become your actual children in the world of second life, so it's sort of a glorified nick-nack in the end. But I guess if you had a great partner and the combinmed experience was rewarding, then it would be worth doing.

anyway good luck with it

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Happy New Year !

Well you miss my new one, on your list

Kianta Design - Pregnancy Tummy Evolution SE 2013

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kianta-Design-Pregnancy-Tummy-Evolution-SE-2013/4354613?

:matte-motes-smile:

And I agree, these tummy totally spammy, are a really annoying. For that reason, I did this new tummy. Tummy Talker now, has a sense lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.