Too all true forum/chat goers!!

Kaidin Ulrik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First hello!! Second muahaha i'm so glad sl has a forum to use, would have been on it sooner but been through some stuff...  Is there anyone out there who really takes to this stuff and is looking to branch out and make things happn on SL... i've got sooo many ideas and lots of friends who are getting to it in the music and fashion arenas.... I need some people to hag out with bounce ideas off of... ANYONE REAL OUT THERE LEFT?!?!!?

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

First hello!! Second muahaha i'm so glad sl has a forum to use, would have been on it sooner but been through some stuff...  Is there anyone out there who really takes to this stuff and is looking to branch out and make things happn on SL... i've got sooo many ideas and lots of friends who are getting to it in the music and fashion arenas.... I need some people to hag out with bounce ideas off of... ANYONE REAL OUT THERE LEFT?!?!!?

Welcome the SLF Kaidin!  If you are interested in building, I teach at Helping Haven!  Great people, and great help!

Peace!

Hey, I would love to meet you!  We are just getting ready to open a really great music venue in SL where people can play real virtual instruments.  They aren't HUDs or animations, your avatar can actually play the instruments.  And we have a great place to just hang out and have fun.  Fantastic music scene and the first of it's kind in SL.  Check out our blog for more information...and request me inworld!  I'd love to be friends and talk more about your ideas!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.