Is anyone having problems buying $L's

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried last night twice and once when i woke up about an hour ago..

i first tried to buy 10k ..i got the normal popup when i buy them any time..then waited the 20 minutes..well really i waited an hour but it was longer than the 20 minutes where it cancels..so i decided to try 7k after that..

that one failed to show up also..so i went to bed and woke up like 4 or 5 hours later and tried again for another 10k and still nothing..

i may try on my hubby's account to see if there is something up with my account..but really it's not for lack of funds or any kind of security stop..i never got the" you can't buy lindens" thing  where they won't let you buy because you went over your limit..

so i'm curious..before i try my hubby's account..has anyone had problems tonight getting lindens from the viewer buy button?

maybe getting them from the market place may work for me or where ever there is another option..

bleh..i hate not being able to get to mah monies!! \o/  hehehehe

ETA: Also i tried the trick where you set a prim to sell it..i bought it and still nothing..

kattatonia Wickentower wrote:

Yes, I had the same problem two nights ago.  It was calculating and just never got there.  I gave up and bought on the website instead.  No problem there.

ya thats what i ended up doing..i don't know what was going on but they had me using paypal rather than my card..i hadn't used that in a long time lol

so i put my card back in and just bought from the site as well..

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Yes, I had that problem Saturday and when I looked at my account info on the website, my cc on file info had reverted to an old, expired cc. I updated that info early in January -- how it reverted to an old card over thirty days later is beyond me. Have a look at your payment info and make sure your cc is current.

ya i had to put that back in..for some reason it was taken out lol.i was about to wear my husband out lol

I am concerned as to how my payment info reverted to infomation that is outdated. As far as I remember, once you update a credit card, the old information is no longer available at all. I posted a thread about exactly this problem yesterday and Mr. Mike Moderator deleted it and told me not to post it again... is this a touchy subject that we are not supposed to talk about?

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

I am concerned as to how my payment info reverted to infomation that is outdated. As far as I remember, once you update a credit card, the old information is no longer available at all. I posted a thread about exactly this problem yesterday and Mr. Mike Moderator deleted it and told me not to post it again... is this a touchy subject that we are not supposed to talk about?

ya that is a really good point..

i get really touchy when it comes to that area of my account..i don't know many that wouldn't..

if there is some kind of problem going on that is important to us all.. then they should say something  before it gets put on the outside forums and really gets rolling hehehe

It sounds like a call to billing is in order.  Although posting about it in General Discussion does not seem to me a bad idea, as others should check their accounts if this is happening on a widespread basis.  It seems to me this would benefit the user as well as LL to have correct payment info on record.  It would also be of interest why they are keeping old payment info on hand.  

Edited for spelling.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.