Deformed script?

Faundling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So apparently theres this script that disforms your av, You cant leave the bubble.

This also causes the owner to change the image of it *hentai appeard on it once * 

It has a anit-ditch script , is there away round it?

Wondering if you guys know anything about it or not, wondering how to get rid of it. 

Image linking to the scripts actions

[x]

Is this a reportable offence?

Welcome to Second Life Answers.

All the deformers I've come across so far have been easily deactivated, either by clicking on "stop animating my avatar" or, if they've seemed persistent, a relog.

In my inventory I have deformer scripts in some of my furniture and fun objects, but like any other "weapon"/"griefer" tool, they really shouldn't be used on someone without their permission first, and so therefore, it is a reportable offence to deform someone, unless it specifically says in the sim's covenant, or roleplay rules/notecard that you are likely to walk into traps. Then it's just seen as fun.

Sandboxes, unfortunately, tend to attract many griefer types.  If you are a premium member though, you have a better chance of not being griefed by using the premium-only sandboxes at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sandbox%20Lautus/142/59/1642

If you decide to report someone for abusing you by deforming you or shooting you with weapons without your permission, I would strongly advise you not to inform the person of your intentions, as they are only using such devices on people to entertain themselves by upsetting/annoying others. Don't let them have the satisfaction of knowing. AR and TP away.

Hmm So nothing I can do at all besides reporting? No counter scripts?

Better chance you say, ... "CHANCE"  sadly thats not a definit.

Yeah I was thinking about saying something to him but.... Really don't want to start something, more then it is

Faundling wrote:

Hmm So nothing I can do at all besides reporting? No counter scripts?

Better chance you say, ... "CHANCE"  sadly thats not a definit.

Yeah I was thinking about saying something to him but.... Really don't want to start something, more then it is

"An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind".

If you want battles, then go to roleplay sims that hold battles.

Otherwise, it really is not worth retaliating. You would simply be feeding your attacker with pleasurable satisfaction, knowing they had upset you.

Like Marigold said... don't retaliate. TP away, file an AR, move on. Relog if you have to. And don't click on the deformer - it can't do squat unless you click on it. It's generally a good idea to examine tooltips before you sit on anything anyway.

The premium sandboxes are pretty griefer-free, I think. Griefers themselves are mentally ill anyway, it's best to just ignore them.

While it can be great fun to retaliate... it gives THEM grounds to file an abuse report on you. In some cases griefers travel in packs. You'll be filing single AR's and they will have a team of people filing AR's against you. For you it is a deck stacked against you. Get your images and leave then file the AR's. 

Often you can use the World Map to TP straight up to 1,000+m. From there you can cam down to catch images of them greifing others, which adds more weight to your AR.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.