Sign in to follow this  
Bambi Underwood

Make-up making clothes not load ??

Am just curious has anyone had a problem with there make-up making there clothes not load ?

Every now and then when i wear make-up it seems to take my clothes off lol I see myself as dressed but other's dont, i would love to know why this happens or if it has happened to anyone else :matte-motes-bashful:

I've never head of that problem but when you have that issue, try rebake (press Ctrl+Alt+R). That might be of help.

I have a similar issue, that is although I see myself wearing clothes, other people around me see me naked, so I always try rebake before I leave home.

Have tried rebaking but i still end up naked to others lol but thank u for the tip Ry0ta :matte-motes-big-grin: 

Phew good to know im not the only one this has happened too lol Thanks for the link Melody :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I had a tattoo (body hair) that made my clothes , shape, all ot it not load. I rebaked, detached , clear caches ...you name it. None of it worked.  Till I got rid of that tattoo.  My vote then is: Entirely possible.

If you find your avatar or clothes taking way too long to rez, try removing a tattoo or two - you can put them back on after you rez but multiple tattoo layers seem to cause me problems upon log-in sometimes. YMMV...

I've had this happen. Usually I would rez in with a grey face and body. I don't have as much problems in Firestorm, but occasionally it will still happen. I just take the tatoo layer off and then put it back on again, it usually fixes it.

Melita is right--makeup is a face tattoo and if any clothing uses a part of the face to attach, it will come off when you apply the makeup. You should check out your attachment points.

As for appearing naked to others when you see clothes, I have that problem a lot. Rebaking will usually fix it before you go out (have to do that in a low-lag area; waiting to get to a club and someone telling you you're naked doesn't work very well), but you keep having this problem the Character Test will fix it.