Help, I remain the horrible rezzing beige/orange skin color.

Raven Quine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, I've logged in for the past maybe 5 days and have had this issue and I don't know what to do. I've tried both the standard Sl viewer and the Phoenix viewer. I've TPed to different locations in case it was a lag issue, and no luck. I've cleared my cache I don't know how many times. Restarted my computer, yadda yadda. What usually happens is I log in and I'm a cloud for maybe a minute or so. Then my body comes into the picture. My shape is the one I last had on, my hair rezzes and so do my shoes. The rest of the body is the problem. My eyes don't rezz in, just white, and my body stays the color I mentioned in the subject with no detail. I've stayed logged in for 5-10 minutes with nothing being fixed. I don't know what to do. I have another account that this has not happened to even once. It just happens on Raven. Any advise you may be able to give would be appreciated. Thank you.

Raven, you didn't mention if you'd tried the Character Test, where you load up a default avi and then reassemble yourself one part at a time.

If you've never done it, do the following before you do the Character Test:

--make notes of the type of shape, eyes, hair, skin, clothes you are supposed to be wearing now. It would be a good idea to make yourself a folder with all these items while you're at it.

--Go to the Advanced Menu on the Phoenix Viewer. Under 'Character' there should be a listing for 'character test'. Then choose male or female. An avi will load from your inventory.

--Replace your items one bit at a time until you are back to the avi you want to be.

Hope this works for you.

I'm glad that helped.

It is a royal pain to do a Character Test, I hate doing them. Sometimes though that is the last resort before submitting a Help Ticket. Character Tests will fix most serious avi problems (like the Ooompa Loompa look you had), and more often than not, if the Character Test won't fix it, then only the Lindens can.

One thing you might try before doing the drastic Character Test is to remove items you are wearing, one by one-  start with any tattoo layer you may have on. I find that if I am wearing more than just a couple tattoo layers when I log out, when I log back in sometimes I don't rez, its like the system can't remember which layer goes where and does nothing. As soon as I start removing tattoo layers, my avatar rezzes and I can put back on the tats.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.