I have inventory loading problem. I have deleted them till only 13k items but still not helped. Why?

Lilith Tremor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Since I'm a member since 2008, i have been dealing at least 2 years to problems. When I'm offline in a region, i cant login there again, becauce if I do this, my friendlist,  inventory and the region-name, play-button, voice etc. cant be loaded. I sent a ticket to Linden Lab but they didnt say me to login in another region. I have tried this and it was fixed. But now, thw situation has been more worse.  My Inventory cant be loaded and because of it I have to delete items allways. I have deleted them till 13k items. I'm a member since 3 years. And 13k items are not to much. And I'm a blogger, it will sent new items allways. and it will more worse with this problem. I have sent a ticket but Linden Lab doesnt helped me because I'm not Premium-Member. "It seems like your issue in this case is not one that is supported for Basic members." -.- But i spend money to Second Life too! But they write that I should ask here.

For years i Have heard something from Inventory-Virus. I dont know if its true but I know the properties from this Virus r the same with my Inventory problem. Like allways the loading cursor if i let my mouse on the inventory.

Anyway, why I have this problem and how i can fix it?

I have the latest version from SEcond Life and a Compaq Laptop with 3.00 GB Ram. 32 bit.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.