Could really ues some help/advice on the subject of pose balls/furniture menu!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all, I'm ripping my hair out here. I have been learning the art of furniture making which is going quite well. The issue is, the furniture looks quite nice but the menu's I am trying to add to the bed's are really giving me some grief. Here is what's going on ..

I put the menu into the contents, everything loads fine. But when I go to use said menu the pose balls are behind the bed or 10 feet above it etc etc etc .. Now I know that I can adjust each one and fix it that way. However, there are a ton of poses in this menu and I don't have a second person who is willing to sit on the opposing pose ball .. This will literally take me HOURS to fix and I just want to get this stuff listed on MP. I should also add that I purchased this menu and all it's full perm contents as a package, so it's all set up as it, already.

Any suggestions, fixes .. anything, would be so very appreciated. You can contact me here or in world under Gothic Savira.

Thanks so much!  :smileywink:

The pose balls will position themselves according to the position and orientation of the root prim so you may be able to alter that or add an invisble prim to use as a root that you can then re-orient and reposition so the poses makes sense, however I think if this works you will be lucky, in my experience its always been a case of going through each pose and setting and saving the positions, its adviseable to do this with an Alt : )  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.