Eyes rotation

Untitled

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok so,i have been using firestorm mesh beta for awhile now and recently i switched to firestorm release and i noticed my avatar's eyes keep rotating alot. They never shows full pupil like it has on firestorm mesh beta.It keeps looking up and sides,showing more of the white parts than the pupil.This is annoying as i do not have this issue at all on the other viewer where my eyes will always be  centered with less movement and i can see the eyes fully.I tried putting 0 for both options of vertical and horizontal of the avatar's head follow mouse thing under preference and it doesnt work.

Anyone have an idea what could it be? this is definitely not normal as i see my eyes better on firestorm mesh beta.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hmm.. that's strange, I have not had that kind of issue in Firestorm 3.2.2 (24336) Nov 27 2011 17:05:37 (Firestorm-Release).

You might want to join the inworld group: Phoenix/Firestorm Viewer Support

It's free to join. There are a lot of helping people in the group. It's worth asking there. Maybe somebody will know what's going on with your eyes and might even have a solution to fix the issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.