HIRING PHOTOGRAPHERS

Eli Wardell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Second Focus is now hiring Photographers!

YOU MUST:
Be at least 90 days old
Have a working knowledge of PhotoShop, GIMP, or other comparable editing software
Be available to complete at least ten (10) images per week
Have a positive, upbeat personality and good grammar

If interested, please send a Flickr portfolio to Eli Wardell inside a notecard stating your interest, work history, hours available and any other information you feel necessary.

We will contact you within 24 hours and schedule an interview if we feel you'd be an asset to our quickly-growing establishment.
THERE ARE ONLY SIX SLOTS AVAILABLE SO PLEASE DON'T DELAY!

Thank you!
Eli Wardell, Owner of Second Focus

Hello! I have over 1.000 days at SL, and i have a working knowledge on GIMP, but not in Photoshop, but i am good at other 3 programs. I am not professional, so i hope its okay. I can do as many as images as you want me to do, and i hope i'm going to do more than 10!! I'm going to buy photoshop, and i see many videos about it everyday! I have a good personality and i am fluent at english, portuguese, and a little bit of spanish and french.

I have extensive knowlege of photoshop and love working with pictures. I noticed though that this post is a few days old and you did state there was limited positions. If there are any positions still open please let me know. I currently use photobucket for online storage but I have no trouble copying any of my current and/or past works over to another online portfolio if you prefer. Since the message is older though and limited employment spots I would rather make sure there are some available before I commence doing so. Please contact me. I look foward to hearing from you.  Darklove Destiny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.