I am not receiving group chat without opening chat window. slv3

frajal Rhapsody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I receive offline notifications from only 3 groups. I do not receive group chat when online except after i open a window and send a message. then i see others respond. but within a few moments all chat stops again. this is in every group i am in. i am using slv3 (updates were automatic till i stopped that last week, causes my pc to crash)

Something else wierd is that i have single click do nothing enabled and yet sometimes single click cause an attempt to teleport or to attach an object from inventory if the cursor is on the inventory window. this happens even if the inventory window does not have focus.

1 answer to this question

Hello frajal and welcome to SL Forums. Lag can cause that or problem with your connectivity. Try to move to a region without lag and see if that makes any difference. Experiment with your maximum bandwidth, maybe you have to increase it. Try also to set your performance to lower under preferences --> graphics.

About your second question set under preferences --> Move & View: a) Single click on land: No action b)Double click on land: No action.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.