Been away from Sl for about 21/2 years what is new?

TastyPrincess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Start with downloading singularity from singularityviewer.org and use that instead of the SL official viewer. Otherwise you will probably won't last long. The official viewer sucks majorly and is only for people with a thing for pain. The cool people use singularity. Hope you're not using a Mac, because then you'll have to use Phoenix instead of Singularity, which is not as good.

Get back to this thread after you have either Singularity or Phoenix installed.

Um seeing as how you're really not getting a response from people to help you do much it' looks more like hazing and cheap shots just sayin.... hit me up sometime i'm working on a social netowrk based around art and music and i'm always looking to hang with people and get out and make more connections while building and partying....

• 2 weeks later...

I am less than two months old on SL and a middle aged female in my First Life. So far, i kept myself busy doing lots of hunts to gather nice things and also, getting my house ready. But it gets lonely easy, so now i am wondering where to go for a bit of fun and meeting tinteresting people. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Well, I really like the new search function; it allows us to search for events that seem interesting enough. Plus, the destinations tab is pretty good as well; I like the chat hot spots the most, as those are the areas I've actually had the most fun. It's been so long ago, I cannot really remember what the search function in the previous viewers were like though.

Some of the clothing shops are really cheap as well. It's perfectly feasible to buy an outfit that costs less than 200L, and there are some skins that cost that much as well, yet still look good. Though I have to admit, when it comes to the skins, they tend to be outdated models, but that doesn't fazzle me, because as long as it looks good on me, I'm happy. It would be boring if all of us wore the same skins anyway.

Social-wise... I'd say it's the same. I can't really see any changes; people haven't really become more or less friendly. But the SL population seems to be growing though, I come across quite a few new avatars from time to time. Though whether they remain for more than a week is hard to say...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.