ZombiePopcorn Hunt

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

O.K. so I've never done a "Hunt" before and I'm not sure what I'm doing lol. It's probably extremely simple and I'm just a dummy, but is anyone else doing it and what do I do? There is a really cute top I want that in the Hunt as a gift I guess but I'm not sure how to get it. We're searching for a doll in a popcorn bag. Is there just one, or does everyone who wants to do the hunt have to find it in each location? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Avalyn Valeska wrote:

O.K. so I've never done a "Hunt" before and I'm not sure what I'm doing lol. It's probably extremely simple and I'm just a dummy, but is anyone else doing it and what do I do? There is a really cute top I want that in the Hunt as a gift I guess but I'm not sure how to get it. We're searching for a doll in a popcorn bag. Is there just one, or does everyone who wants to do the hunt have to find it in each location? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

you do know what a popcorn surprise is don't you?

usually the hidden object gives the gift to everyone who finds it.

Hello, Avalyn.

I am an avid hunter and have had many wonderful experiences doing them. If I am not mistaken, this is ZombiePopcorn's 6th hunt. Regardless, hunts are great ways to discover new places, meet new people, and develop your Second Life navigational and camera skills.

Basically, you are looking for the hunt item, in this case a voodoo doll in a popcorn bag. There should be a blog with hunt hints and store locations. When you find the item, you purchase it for zero lindens, usually. The purchase will actually be for the hunt item's contents, which is a prize by the store's creator.

If you don't want to do the whole hunt, you don't have to. You can just go to the store of choice. Some hunts however only let you find the next store LM by finding the current store's prize, but I don't think that is the case with this hunt.

If you have any more questions, ask away, I love hunts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.