♥ Holiday Village Hiring DJ's & Hosts/Hostesses

Mairead Fitzgerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Holiday Village is hiring.   Previous employees of our former venue, Winter Holiday Village are welcome to apply!

1) DJ

Looking to fill time slots from 8 Am through 8 PM all days.

Requirements:

* Have stream

* Have extensive music library (romantic music in light jazz, pop, lite rock, big band/swing, country,  and/or folk)

* Voice Interaction with Audience (requests & dedications, venue promotion)

* Be enthusiastic about your work

* Be professional

* Be on time

* Perfer 2 (two) hour sets.  If you have special time constraints tell me beforehand.

* Provide me with the date/time/LM to a current venue you DJ at.

2) Hosts/Hostesses

Looking to fill time slots from 8 Am through 8 PM all days.

Requirements:

* Main avie must be 90+ days old, will consider new alts who prove capable for the job.

* Must have a better than average attractive avatar.

(No testosterone inflated chests or breasts over size B)

Skin must be relatively current.

Hair required (not hair bases only). Bald is not acceptable. Hair must be stylish for this venue.

Clothing & acccessories must be quality and well fitted. 

Clothing may range from casual in the morning & afternoons to formal in the evenings.

* Interaction with guests. Your must be able to emote.  Only approved gestures allowed/provided.

* Be enthusiastic about your work

* Be professional

* Be on time

* Perfer 2 to 3 hour shifts.  If you have special time constraints tell me beforehand.

About the venue

Holiday Village is an entire simdesigned entirely for serene blissful moments.  Relaxation, romance, happy feelings.  Tunnel of Love Gondola ride, Carriage & Horseback rides to tour the sights.  Picnic blankets, hidden nooks and secluded couples cliff side balconies  to cuddle or enjoy friends or to be alone with your thoughts. Dance, swim, boat, fishing. tent camping are a few of our activities. 

Holiday Village is anchored by 4 stores - Prim & Pixel, Raven Keep, Monkey Shines and Holiday Village Shop.  All shops are located at the North end of the sim.

Currently, without any added attractions, our daily traffic averages around 11,000 and upwards of 18,000 per day on weeekends.

Holiday Village sim is co-owned and created by by me, Mairead Fitzgerald and my sister (SL/RL) Karra Babii.

CONTACT

IM/Notecard Mairead Fitzgerald about employment.

LANDMARK/SLURL

MAIN LZ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday%20Village/120/190/29

Pavilion LZ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday%20Village/184/72/27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.