Hello, I am still having trouble logging into SL ...

FenixGaltieer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I am still having problems Logging into Ps. When I try to get that message is not available ... If I go with another account see my AV logged on (ON) ... ie the system is failing to finish off when I leave.
  This began after there was a problem .. 30/01/2012 I wonder what is being done to solve this problem ... ?
When I try to Log the following message:
Login failed.
The system is going to offline mode. Your account is
is available for access to 1/30/2012 16:39:18, the time
U.S. Pacific (GMT-08).
Ever tried to log in and Pooley and Aqua did not work out what is going on??

2 answers to this question

Hello FenixGaltieer. It is an old bug which is back again and affects many residents. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28209 You can vote there, watch, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Alexa Linden:

Alexa Linden added a comment - 27/Jan/12 10:36 AM

For avatar which are stuck "ghosting" in Second Life, thus preventing logging back in, you will need to file a Support Ticket so they can unstick the your individual account.

See also: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/01/28/post15​53/ and follow the suggestions there.

Summary: Change hislogin location and if this does no work, submit a ticket under account issues --> second life web login issues and wait for a reply. If you are a premium is preferable to use LiveChat. You find the option on the right. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.