What to do in last time becouse no meried QWEEN vamp oll in my inventory imidetly send me huds bed

sicilijano Sosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I use phoneh 1.5 and in my invent com bed things or stil me avtar and stil things from inventory whay do that hakers group bed things

who protect of this things and what program protect

Zivko Bajic

6 answers to this question

sicilijano Sosa wrote:

I use phoneh 1.5 and in my invent com bed things or stil me avtar and stil things from inventory whay do that hakers group bed things

who protect of this things and what program protect

Zivko Bajic

Hello. In many messages you have been told that your English is very "peculiar" (no offense, my English is disastrous LOL). But besides that, why not spell the words that you know to write well? phoneh or Phoenix? com or come? avtar or avatar? :)

• Like 1

1. If you are having problems with Phoenix viewer then go to their website and ask your questions there on their support page, this is not the place to do it.

2. Your queen vamp is not married? Find it a male vamp and play cupid maybe they will get married.

3. Your avatar is stealing things from your inventory? What a bad avi! Maybe teach it that stealing is bad.

4. You saw a hacker group doing things in bed? Stop going to orgy sims. 

Sorry did my best trying to answer the questions I think you were asking. 

• Like 2

I MEEN VAMPIRES MONTAGES ALL IN SECONDLIFE BECOUSE SECONDLIFE IS IN ECONOMIC CRISES WEYS VAMPIRES IS I COLL YOU ON SKIPY YOU ATAC REACH POOR NO METHER WHO IS NO HAWE RULES WHY HAWE POWER IN LINDEN PERSON SO WHAT LINDEN LAB MUST DO FOR PROSPERITY

1 TO CRESH TEEM WORKS VAMPIRES MONTAGES MONEY ON BOSTON LINDEN MENSTORE FORSISTANCE TOP SELL THINGS WHERE IS CASTLES IS WATHER IS WATHER CASTLES THAT NO 1 DEYS THAT 5 MONTH

2 GERMAN SS MAN WITH ARMOR SHOSES IS 4 MONTH IN 1 PLACES ARMOR WHAT THAT MEEN SECONDLIFE HWWE RULES FOR PEOPLe WHO LOVE AND WHO NO LOVE THAT WILL KILE SECONDLIFE FOREWER SOM WILL STEY PEOPLE WHO DO SOM MONEY OWNSELF OR STIL DESIGN

3 IN MENSTORE PEOPLE WHO SELL DEMO NOT PLEY WITH PEOPLE NORMAL SELL OPEN LINK DEMOO THINGS AND PEOPLE WHO IS HAPY 20 DEYS WITH DEMO THINGS GO THERE AND BY 20 MILIONS THINGS IS OCUPATED 80 PROCENT DEMO SELL

4 THINGS NO MONTAGES MENSTORE SELL KIDS OF 10 YEARS SEE AND KNOW THAT YOU DO THAT THAT NO CORECT

5 THINGS NO HAWE 2 GROUP PEOPLES 1 WHOT CANT STIL 1 l AND GROUPS WHERE HAK 50l OR 300l OR 30 000l ITS IS KRIMINALS YOU DONT KNOW ON WHAT LEVEL I AM AND WHAT PERSON I CAN SEND ALL COMPANY WHAT PLEY

6 I LOVE LINDEN LAB BECOUSE I SEND THAT THINGS TOO KNOW WHERE IS WRONGS CANT THINGS WITH SELL 1 WEYS COM ON FRST SIDE AND THINGS WHO SEL 200 WEYS ON LAST IT IS BED AND MONTAGES ECONOMY IF ECONOMY SIK WHAT ATHER I KNOW WHAY DO THAT BECOUSE PEOPLE WHO BY LEND YOU RESPECT AND LENDS SELL LIKE IS GOLD EEEEEEEJ BRE THAT NIKOLA TESLA FRENDS MY HOUSE FAMILY THINK PROJECT CIAE SOM PICK UP AND DO NOwE COL NETWORK SO

7 TO SECONDLIFE GO FROM CRISES MUCH ALL THAT THINGS REFRISH AND NO GERMANS PROTECTS BECOUSE BY 5 REACH EXPENSIVE SIM ON MENSTORE SO IN CLOUTHS I FOUND COC SO IS THAT RULES SEIM FOR EWRIBODY NO BUT IF GOD DO AS ALL TOGEDTHER SEIM WHY YOU DO DIFERENTS BETWEEEN PEOPle ONE GROUP CAN DO WHAT WONT OPEN 300 ALTS WITH SERVERS ATHER GROUP CANT DO NOIRMAL SELL OR SCHOOL

8 MUST DO # CRITIKAL THINGS 1 ALL THAT CLEAR FRST LEND CANT BE EXPENSIVE 15 000 PRIMS NOT CAN BE 5000 DOLSRS I KNOW YOU LOVE TOO GO ON 400 KG BUT INDIJA PEOLe HAWE 30 KG aFRIKA 40 KG SO AMERIKANS BE NORMAL HUMAN AND PROGRESIVE 1000 PRIMS ON 30 DEYS IS 300l IT IS ECONOMY THAT MUCH PEOPLE COM IT NOT ORGANASE SELL THINGS LEND ON MENSTORE I WONA BY TREE I SEE SELOR LENDS WHAT HAW# TREE WITH LENDS NOTHING WHY SO MUCH REKLAME PEOPleS LEND NOWBODY BY WHY IT IS CREZY EXPENSIVE SO 15 000 PRIMS ON MONTH HONOR MEMBER LIKE I AM PLEY 4 SIM TO DO FOR LINDEN TP JAR ME SEND 30 PROCENT OF ALL 4 SIM WHY DO THAT IF I AM TOP DESIGNER ON WORLD MUST HELP ME TO HAWE PLACES TO MY INTELECT AND DESIGN SHOU

FOR ALL MEMBERS 15000 PRIMS on 30 DEYS MUST BE MAXIMUM 7000l

ON 12 MONTH 59 000l

IF WONT FOREWER + BONUS 300 DOLARS AND LEND IS FOREWER

WHAT JUST MUST DO THAT COST I NORT SEY WHY NOT TRATING ME LIKE 1 PLACES QUEEN ELIZABETH TALKING WITH ME ON SKIPY YIOUR PRESIDENT AND ONE WIRTUAL TOP COMPANY KIK AND FUN WITH ME LIkE I AM GABAGE WHEN NOIA DO RAPORT GO FOR 1 SECUND WHEN I SEND PICTURE HAKERS KRIMINALS VAMPS WHO STIL SIK MEBNTOL PERSON YOU SUT UP OLL THINGS I HAWE IN RESERVE ARHIVE LOKED IF I START PPLEY BED ANY PEOPlE WILL GO IN PRISIO/N SO STOP PLEY SECONDLIFE ON BED RULES ANY CAN ALl DO AND SELL WHAT WONT AND COPY SECRET SCRI{PTS THINGS AND SOM REMIX AND SELl ATHER CANT BY 1 GLAS WOTHER SOM TOO KNOW TODEY IS MY 44 BRTHDEY 3 JULY IS GOD BLESED YOU

AND NEWER FORGOT TO SEY DIRECTOR TOO I PRAY GOD FOR HIM HIS FAMILY FRENDS AND CONTRY I LOVE aLL LINDEN LAB TEEMS SO AND ALL MEMBERS GOD BLESED YOU IN BETHER WEYS FOR WINER ALL ONLINE NETWORK I KNOW WEYS BUT WEIT JOB IN LINDEN LAB JOB FOR MONEY NO FOR SECRET SCRIPTS WHO KIL MY THINGS OR SMOL MONEY

BAJIC ZIVKO

DOKA 30

21205 Sremski Karlovci old town saent 9000 years

SERBIA +381642527777

GOOGLE + IS BAJIC ZIVKO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.