Sign in to follow this  
Anron Nightfire

Inventory problem?

Hey everyone!

I have a problem with my inventory at the moment.

I cant delete anything from my inventory or I cant accept anything from anyone for market place.

Actually lost some deliveries becouse of this already.

Before someone asks no I'm talking about my inventory not library.

I tried cleaning my chace, inventory cache. I tried phoenix ,firestorm and SL viewer. No difference at all.

Please anyone have any idea about how to fix this? 

Thanks in advance!

That's what I expected. Here's the grid status announcement:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/01/31/post1555/

Inventory Database Maintenance

[Posted 05:08am PST, 31 January 2012] We are about to begin conducting inventory database maintenance that may cause some residents not being able to login and some residents already inworld may be logged out. It may also prevent inventory from loading. This maintenance should not take more than an hour and a half. Please keep an eye on this blog post for updates.

This is another example of one part of Linden Lab not communicating/co-ordinating with another.  We are starting a Main Server Roll and now we have Inventory Maintenance.

Now I was always told not to fiddle with two variables at once when upgrading or fettling a system, because if something went wrong you wouldn't know which caused the problem.  I doubt if the laws of logic have changed recently.

We are using a system that is run by an incompetent organisation.  Note what I wrote.  It is not the individuals, but the organisation that causes most of our problems.

this is actually quiet funny since Im having this problem since 10am and its 4pm for me right now and they posted this a lot later then the actual problem started..

Well I just hope I can get back lost items since they seem delivered in the market place and actually delivered to me but not in the inventory :/

Edit : And at the moment it seems its complated and Im still having the problem >_>

Hi again Anron. Here are the actions to take if you cannot recover your undelivered items in your inventory. Good luck!

Unreceived items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

32px-KBnote.png Note: There are several interrelated causes that slow down delivery. We are hard at work on creating a faster and more reliable Marketplace system that will soon make Magic Boxes obsolete.

Ayesha Askham wrote:

This is another example of one part of Linden Lab not communicating/co-ordinating with another.  We are starting a Main Server Roll and now we have Inventory Maintenance.

Now I was always told not to fiddle with two variables at once when upgrading or fettling a system, because if something went wrong you wouldn't know which caused the problem.  I doubt if the laws of logic have changed recently.

We are using a system that is run by an incompetent organisation.  Note what I wrote.  It is not the individuals, but the organisation that causes most of our problems.

(Emphasis mine)

Truer words have never been spoken in these forums.