Sign in to follow this  
Nuhai Ling

Orgy Island is being sold or closing, looking for all the old staff and fans!

Hello everyone! I thought I would get the word out that Orgy Island is up for sale. It has had a spectacular 5 year run, and although the current owners hope to sell it to someone who will keep the sands hot it does not look like that is going to happen. So before it closes, I am helping to get all the fans and staff together, old and new, for one last reunion. February 9-10 will be the last weekend open to the public and several parties are planned, likely in conjunction with Valentine's day. If a new owner is not found, the island will close at midnight February 15.

If you have ever been involved with Orgy Island in-world or real life, please stop by, send a note, or leave your thoughts and best wishes on this thread. There will likely be a good-bye blog started as well and I will post that here when it happens.

Thank you everyone and hope to hear from you soon!

I discovered Orgy Island about a month into SL and ive visited the place regularly ever since.  I would like to thank the owners and staff since Ive enjoyed some great times there.  It would be great if it could go on, but ill always have the memories, TY.

The Orgy Island Estate has been sold and if all goes according to plan the brand name and theme will live on!!!! Final paperwork goes to Linden Lab on Monday but don't expect the island to close! In fact, it will be merged with another active beach under the Orgy Island umbrella!! So come have fun in the sun and sex in the sand because Second Life's longest running beach-themed island is still going strong!!!!