Sign in to follow this  
Rihanna Irata

What should i do?

Hey, So badicly i have this two frends ,one is from europa and one from usa. Recently the girl told me that she have feelings for him, after i made a move as she askt for it they are now "togheter". Guy did always say he s not interested in sl relations as he have a rl gf. Now the girl is telling me that she actually love him, not just like him but she wosnt sure if he partnered him just to shut her up or if he have feelings for her. So i toke my step in and talkt with the guy. The conclusion was that he does like her but not n the same way and definetly not love her. And he sayd that she is feeling the same way. Truth is tht she s getting craizy in love with him whail he thinks its just more like frendly likenes. So more or less i belive her heart will get broken. Should i tell her that he isnt loving her and that the more she will be in ths relation the bigger the pain will be when she will confes to him about loving him. Or should i tell the guy that she is taking it more serious and that he need to talk with her or just let it be?

Don't get caught up in sl love drama! They are adults, let them figure it out themselves.
You could always let them know you are there to listen to them, but let them come to you to talk, don't interfere. 

I agree with the other posters.  It really is not any of your business to interfere as they are both adults. Generally people don't thank you for bringing news they don't want to hear.  If you tell your friend what you found out, she may resent you for it or worse think that you have designs on him and you will lose her as a friend.  Just be a good friend to both of them and be there if they ever want to talk without telling the other what was said.  If it does end badly, don't be tempted to tell  you female friend you saw it coming either.  It will just make her feel worse.

For you female friend to fall so madly in love with a guy she doesn't know well enough to realize his true feelings for her are makes me wonder about her maturity level.  Sometime people need to learn life lessons and this could be one for her in the long run.

Also, you never know what will happen.  She may 'fall out' of love with him by herself once they have been together for a while and get to know each other better and break it off herself, or he may find himself falling in love with her.  It may all work out in the end without any heartbreak. 

Standing by to watch a heart get broken is not how a good friend should act.

Of course you must help.

The most gentle thing you can do is to insist to your male friend that he makes his (non)intentions clear. Don't let him be a d**k towards the girl, nobody will benefit from that. 

Yeah I think same. Happens every day lol.

The smartest thing would be to stay aside... But its obvious you can't do that, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking this.

Make an alt and seduce him :P

or even better, make 2 alts and seduce them both! 

Play with him for a while but don't forget, if you started it wrong its most likely to end up wrong. So ask yourself are you able to deal with the mess.

(sry for my grammar, I'm not a native lol)

Haha lol no hes not my type and i have enough with my rl bf. reason why i wanted to go n the drama is that we all 3 are close frends for years now and i dont want it to end just becouse of some silly drama.

Well yeah i did step in , i asked once again to the guy, what he feels for her and he comd out clean that just frendship notthing more and that he did it to just shut her up, he was even laffing when saying it. So i told him to just find a time to talk to her and tell the truth. I even felt bad becouse he was taking it all as one big funny joke whail otther halfe toke it serius.

Well the OP could seduce him and have a hot one night stand with the guy - just to show her friend what an ass he is of course. Sacrificing herself....basically......

joking.....just joking....really....

Pssshhhh men. Well if it was me I'd want to know. She will be a lot less hurt now then later when she invests more into it. And if you are that close to her then I feel you should say something to herbif he never does. If it was me and I found out you knew and didn't say anyhing I be upset with you. I also get that you are worrie about losing the closeness between you three but if something does go wrong it's not your fault, it's his. He is he one stringing her along not you. But when it comes down to it you have to do what you can live with doing. I hope it all works out for all three of you :)

This is a really tough situation.  Even though you care for your friend, you might want to just stay out of it.  What if they do end up getting together and you did say something?  Then you would be the one they wouldn't like.  As hard as it is, you should just try to be a good listener, but stay out of it!!

Rihanna Irata wrote:

Guy did always say he s not interested in sl relations as he have a rl gf.

Now the girl is telling me that she actually love him, not just like him
but she wosnt sure if he partnered him just to shut her up
or if he have feelings for her. 

Rihanna Irata wrote:

Well yeah i did step in , i asked once again to the guy, what he feels for her and he comd out clean that just frendship notthing more and
that he did it to just shut her up
, he was even laffing when saying it. 

Sounds to me like what you should be telling your friend is to trust her gut (and best judgment).