Eyes issue

Leila Balazic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there:

I'm writting because I was trying skin demos today and when I zoomed into my eyes, I realized that something appears to be coming out of my eyes lol. It messes up my lower eyelid, it's like the avatr eyelashes, but I checked appearance and they are at 0 (zero). 

Does someone have any idea what it is or how can I fix this?

Thank you so much

Lei.

It is the avatar eyelashes, even set at 0 they are still visible if the creator hasn't made the eyelashes completely alpha (transparent/invisible).

I would suggest getting a Hide Eyelash alpha tattoo layer to wear. That will remove any trace of the avatar eyelashes without the alpha glitching with prim lashes.

I can send you one if you want to IM me.

Hmm..so that means it's not the eyelashes cause that alpha layer should work on every skin if your viewer is compatible with the alpha layer. Did you try rebaking (Ctrl+Alt+R) after wearing the alpha layer? It sometimes take time for the layer to rez. Another thing I'd do is clearing cache. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Troubleshooting_common_performance_problems

Maybe a snapshot is helpful for us to identify your issue.

If you are wearing prim hair it might be that some prim from the hair sticks through the eye. Remove the hair and see if there is still problem with the eye. If the problem dissappears after removing the hair, then the hair was the reason. Just put the  hair back on again and adjust it a bit so that the prim does not stick through the eye.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.