Are you looking for an easy, wellpaid steady job in SL? Then THIS is the right post!

Lindsay Kocherigin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UPDATE: We are still accepting applications, but we are primarely looking for people to work in the early morning SL times and the late evening SL times... If this sounds like a good deal to you, please send in a notecard @ the AlwaysBella store!

Hello everyone, I have noticed a lot of you on this forum are looking for a reliable job on SL. If you aren't interested in hanging down a pole or selling yourself out in SL for lindens, then you are reading the right post.

I am here to inform you of a company I work for called AlwaysBella Ad Agency.

What is AlwaysBella about?
ȯ This company acts as a FAMILY.
ȯ You will meet friends and have fun while working for us.
╚» AlwaysBella will assure you, that if you do your job well, you can work yourself up and create a steady job for yourself to take care of your land rent, kids, ... !

But, what will I be doing? What is my job?

You will be a board caller. WE have IMMEDIATE openings for MM board callers at the moment!

█ What are board callers?

ȯ A board caller is someone that joins Midnight Mania groups and announces the Midnight Mania boards our merchants currently have on display.

ȯ Never called boards before? Don't even worry about it! You will be trained by one of our experienced board callers to get you right on track!

█ What are the hours like?

ȯ Unlike most jobs in SL, there is NO solid working schedule! (Major plus point!)

ȯ You MUST work a minimum of 7 hours a week (Not much, is it? Since you can choose whenever you work!)

█ What is the pay like?

╚» You get a steady 60L$ per hour you work! You call the MM boards from our clients and you find your avi in a very interesting surrounding. The places you work in are beautiful!

ȯ You can work your way up from being a level 1 caller (7hr/60L$) to a level 2 caller! You will be informed about this when you are in training!

This is an easysteady job where you will have fun while earning lindens! Nothing better around in SL, believe me, I've checked! Everything else involves doing "nasty" stuff, I know I'm not the only one that isn't interested in that!

█ I am interested... What do I do? [EDIT]

╚» There seems to be a problem with our mailbox ATM, so please drop your notecard immediately to Mickey Ocello. He will able to answer you the fastest. Please name your notecard "YOUR NAME - Board Caller Interest" so he knows what's being dropped to him! Put in the notecard why you want to work for us and how you heard about us and well that's basically it! It will be read ASAP!

OR

ȯ Drop a notecard expressing your interest directly to Lucky Jules or Isabella Tragonach, they will see to it that you are considered to work for us! And if you are accepted, they will make sure your training is getting started!

OR

ȯ You can also contact me (Lindsay Kocherigin) if you have any questions or concerns.

█ Anything else I need to know?

Nope, that's about it, simple, isn't it?

Make sure to contact us! This is one of those unique jobs in SL you don't want to miss out on. We only repost for applications a few times in a few months. 

As there seems to be a problem with our mailbox as of today, we will need any applicants to apply this way:

█ I am interested... What do I do? [EDIT]

╚» There seems to be a problem with our mailbox ATM, so please drop your notecard immediately to Mickey Ocello. He will able to answer you the fastest. Please name your notecard "YOUR NAME - Board Caller Interest" so he knows what's being dropped to him! Put in the notecard why you want to work for us and how you heard about us and well that's basically it! It will be read ASAP!

Thank you for your interest!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.