Lost that loving feeling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mother told me there'd be days like these.

• People read nothing (the sheer number of 'ghosted' posts)
  • Complete lack of general communication from LL (last blog was Rod's Christmas one)
  • Still the 'why doesn't SL run on my watch' issues

At the moment I'm on the edge of screaming at the "obviously" questions excepr I know they aren't really. I'm just in one of those moods.  Shouldn't there be 'some way' that the very basics of how SL works can be made obvious.  Something so cheap and easy that even LL will do it?

Aagghhh, TGIM tomorrow.

I share in your sentiments, a dulling mediocrity is shadowing the Forum. A product of the dilution of liberty; the great melting pot of manageability. Components, no matter how rich with flavor and spice, are discarded, if the ingredient(s) will not melt or meld into the fold under one wing.

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Mother told me there'd be days like these.
  • People read nothing (the sheer number of 'ghosted' posts)
  • Complete lack of general communication from LL (last blog was Rod's Christmas one)
  • Still the 'why doesn't SL run on my watch' issues

At the moment I'm on the edge of screaming at the "obviously" questions
excepr I know they aren't really. I'm just in one of those moods.  Shouldn't there be 'some way' that the very basics of how SL works can be made obvious.  Something so cheap and easy that even LL will do it?

Aagghhh, TGIM tomorrow.

is it that time already for meds?

The thing that continues to astound me about this forum is the total lack of posts screaming for a better service , better value for money and better customer care.

Its clear from the CEOs recent posts that Linden Labs have that same old feeling that people should bow down and be grateful they can spend their dosh on a service giving diminshing returns... rather than doing all he can to boost customer confindence and giving more to the long term devotee of sl rather than throwing out crumbs to lure in newcomers....

Maelstrom Janus wrote:

Its clear from the CEOs recent posts that Linden Labs have that same old feeling that people should bow down and be grateful they can spend their dosh on a service giving diminshing returns... rather than doing all he can to boost customer confindence and giving more to the long term devotee of sl rather than throwing out crumbs to lure in newcomers....

Are you really saying what I think you're saying?  Are you?

I'm just going to give you a hug - if you don't mind.

Things do feel a lot better today, calmer - although as yet I have not ventured into the new forum posts.  I really think most of the problems and issues have been covered already, and if people just look a little tiny bit harder they'll find their solution.

Time for coffee and cake and feet up in the big armchair.  Brother is out for the afternoon, laundry is done, and my tummy rumbles.

Peter, sometimes one needs to take a break from reading the same ol' questions and complaints.  One wonders if some have not yet learned how to use a search function.  Many times that would provide them with a quicker solution to their problem than typing it in (again) for the umpteenth time.

That is one of the nice things about the forum.  What you read and reply to is entirely up to you.  Have a better day today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.