Sign in to follow this  
Coby Foden

Are the forum emoticons broken?

For many days I have not seen emoticons in the forums. What I can see is only the descriptive emoticon text, but not the emoticon graphics itself. I have even tried with different browers, the same result. Emoticons broken here?

:smileyindifferent:
:smileyfrustrated:
:smileysurprised:
:matte-motes-crying:

Like above, I can see only the text. Hmm.. anybody seeing the same?

Broken? Hey, give them back.
sad_smiley_face_sticker-p217774899544360571qjcl_400.jpg

Which ever Linden  is in charge of smiley face emoticons should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!. I've tolerated allot of bugs and glitches and incompetence from this company over the years, but this is the straw that broke the camels back. I am selling my land, closing my business and leaving for good.

:smileysad:

Dammit.  

valerie Inshan wrote:

Porky please don't go. Please?????

love0072.gif

No.....I cant face a life without smiley face emoticons. What am I supposed to do if I feel sad, or horny or like I really need to wink at someone?

How am I supposed to cope??????

No....A world without smiley faces is no place for Porky Gorky. 

:matte-motes-crying:

:matte-motes-dont-cry:

Dammit!

It's not the same. They are much better. I want our crappy emoticons back, I don't want any of your modern animated upto-date nonsense.

And you call yourself a helper? pfft.

:smileytongue:

:smileymad:

Dammit!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol. No. The community managers did that. Go ask them why. :smileytongue:

Ah yes.... I have also been labelled unfairly. Apparently I am a "Member". They think they are clever..... but I know what they are up to....they are really likenening me to a males genetalia.

I ask you, have you ever heard of anything so ludicrous?

Just read my contribution to this thread.....I think it's pretty clear to everyone that the last thing I am is a "member"

:smileywink:

Dammit!

Maybe we should use ASCII and do it the old fashioned IRC way

MMM88&&&,       ,MMM8&&&.              `'MMM88&&&,      MMMMM88&&&&                'MMM88&&&,     MMMMM88&&&&&&                 'MMM88&&&,     MMMMM88&&&&&&                   'MMM88&&&     MMMMM88&&&&&&                    'MMM88&&&      MMMMM88&&&&                       MMM88&&&       'MMM8&&&'     MMMM888&&&&         'MM88&&&                     MMMM88&&&&&          MM88&&&                     MMMM88&&&&&          MM88&&&       ,MMM8&&&.                          MM88&&&      MMMMM88&&&&                        ,MM88&&&     MMMMM88&&&&&&                      MMM88&&&'     MMMMM88&&&&&&                     MMM88&&&'     MMMMM88&&&&&&                   MMM88&&&'      MMMMM88&&&&                  MMM88&&&'       'MMM8&&&'                MMM88&&&'                             MMM88&&&'

I'm with you on your previous posts, I want the old crappy emoticons back. ASCII is beyond my noobish capabilities, the best I can do is  >={   <-not as effective  =\