WTF?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xidane Vyper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok, now im really starting to get pissed off...my account finally logged out, after like a whole day of waiting, and it was fine earlier today, but now i try to log in, and its doing the same stuff it did last night...telling me its failing to log me in and its trying to log me out...wtf is wrong with Second Life? why is this occuring to me? ive tried all the solutions written in the forum, ancd im not a premium member, so i have no one to call for help...i can log on my alt, but not this one...its royally pissing me off...i been playing SL for over 2 years now...i can log on to the website and everything, and it appears my account is still ghosted! ive changed my password...people hve passed me lindin...nothing i try to do is working...im half tempted to call the official lindin labs and bitch them out...this is BS that my account...that ive spent a lot of money on building and buying items for is going to lock up like this...

5 answers to this question

You might want to submit a support ticket.  But I really advise a change in tone.......you're going to bitch them out?  That will get you a long way toward a solution.

If you have been reading the forums (and it appears you have since you mentioned that you tried all the suggestions) then you know it is probably a server issue on some of the regions that got the latest server upgrade......and that Linden Lab i aware if it and working on a fix.  Yes it's frustrating to be "ghosted" (I've been ghosted several times over the years as have most everyone who's been in SL for more than just a couple years).  But, SL is an inperfect world........it's really experimental in what the platform is.  It doesn't matter a bit how much you've spent in SL since joining..........many have spent more (a lot more).   It's not anyone's fault that you have chosen to not become a premium member except yours so that you cannot use Live Chat to help you out.........that won't wash even a little bit with LL (is certainly doesn't wash with me).

Submit the suppor ticket and wait..........just like everyone else who's experiencing this problem.  It will be fixed.....it's not the end of your world (unless you choose to make it the end of your world).  Calm down and submit the ticket in an intellegent way.  Drop the attitude.  You spent money knowing the platform is presented "as is".......just like any other software you purchase anywhere.

• Like 4

Make an alt, grab a cup of tea or pour yourself some bourbon. Complaining nastily won't get you anywhere. You are not alone. I too have been ghosted (at least three times that I recall). It happens but not usually to so many folks at once. Believe it or not the world will still keep turning. Yelling will get you nowhere especially if you are not a "paying member of the club".

And you can always BECOME premium if you want to live chat. That IS your choice you know.

• Like 1

Hello Xidane. I agree with others. Be nice. The problem affects not only you but several residents. You are aware about the jira, you posted also there. It is good also to watch it. There is a post by Alexa Linden and that is what you have to follow (as all residents:

Alexa Linden added a comment - 27/Jan/12 10:36 AM

For avatar which are stuck "ghosting" in Second Life, thus preventing logging back in, you will need to file a Support Ticket so they can unstick the your individual account.

So submit a ticket under account issues --> second life web login issues and wait for a reply.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.