My Account have a problem. Its impossible to me login. Why?

Mitzpaula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Boa Tarde.

Eu nao estou conseguindo fazer o login.  A unica ocorrencia que pode ser é um erro de uma imobiliaria na qual eu alugava um apartamento, que poderia ter bloqueado minha conta por engano, porque eu paguei certinho todo o aluguel e mandei um note card para ela e ainda falei com ela. Hoje eu recebi uma mensagem de atraso de aluguel , o que nao é verdadeiro, pois esta tudo pago. A imobiliaria é que esta errada.

Quero saber o que esta acontecendo e que os responsaveis pelo erro sejam punidos.

Mitzpaula resident

5 answers to this question

Thanks Paine, but change the start location dont works, several times.

I need a place to comunicate the linden lab about this problem. In this page i dont found nothing. The linden lab read this questions? or is only a forum?

I was flying when i logout and dont can return, and the message displayed now ,show a indefinied hour to login.

Thanks again;

Mitzpaula resident

Hello Mitzpaula. Known is right. Your landowner and your tier (if you have payed that or no) has nothing to do really with your login issue. If you are stuck on a region maybe the bug with "ghosted avatars" affects you also. If so, here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28209 You can vote there and add your comment. If you are a Premium you can use the LiveChat (you find the option on the right). Alternatively you can submit a ticket (same link) under Account Issues --> Second Life Web Login Issues. Report there the problem and wait for a reply.

Try Clearing your Cache

Clearing Cache from Outside SL

* Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\SecondLife\cache

o Alternatively, use environment variable %APPDATA% to shorten this path to: %APPDATA%/SecondLife/cache

* Windows Vista - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\cache

* Windows Vista Home Premium - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\browser_profile\cache

* Windows 7 - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\browser_profile\Cache

* Windows 7 - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SecondLife\ (Viewer version 1.23.5 (136262))

* Mac - /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/SecondLife

* Linux - ~/.secondlife/cache

To reach Linden Support follow the "Help" link near the top of this page.

Can you post the exact message displayed? What does the error message say?

Check that the Time on your Computer is correct and that the time matches the time zone from where you are logging in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.