If i have premium and forget to pay

jtragna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure how you "forget" to pay.  SL uses a recurring billing system.  Once you sign up, they will continue to bill you based on your payment information unless you explictly notify them that you wish to cancel your account or downgrade back to basic. 

So if your payment fails, then your account will go on hold.  If the payment issue is not resolved then I imagine that yes you will loose everything.

--Cinn

The Account will eventually be placed on hold, you will not be able to Login to SL with that Account.

An Email will be sent informing you that payment is needed if you wish to re-activate the Account.

After an undisclosed amount of time, LL will reclaim any Land Holdings and return all Land Objects to the object Owners.

The Account and Inventory items will remain in the database for an undisclosed amount of time, should a Resident desire to re-activate the Account at a later date.

In the End, the Account and it's Inventory will be Deleted and Un-restorable. (idk how long that takes exactly)

Should anyone forget to pay to LL they will be remembered by e-mail first. If one still doesn't pay the account will be deactivated (put on hold). The latter generally weeks after the due date. Your account and all your assets and info will remain to be stored for many months to come (if not years), and land will not be lost. The account will be activated again upon payment. I don't know exactly how long they put an account on hold, but the last time LL did a major cleanup and land reclaims was in January 2009 going all the way back to 2003 unactive accounts. So after an unknown periode of time and after being remembered by e-mail and LL left without payment they will reclaim the land at some point. The account itself can be activated again after years, but upon outstanding payments.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.