A midsummer night's concert.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been asked, and I am willing to have an event this summer.  "A midsummer night's dream concert".  I think July the 7th would me a good day.  Not sure what time yet.  I will contact some of the Hippiestock performers for this event.  I think all live performers would be great for this event.  Dig?  Far out!  As the Hippiestock parcel is now rented out, we will have the event on the Spaceport Lawn.  I will fill you in via this thread and the Hippiestock group as things unfold!  If you are not in the Hippiestock group, search it out and join at no cost.  Also, any member of the group has the ability to invite others!  Groovy!

Okay all you hippies!  I have set the date and the time for the midsummer night's dream concert.  Date it July the 7th.  That is a Saturday.  Time starts at 12 noon SLT and ends at 3 PM SLT.  Mark you calendars.  Dig?  Watch this thread, the Hippiestock group, and the feeds for further info.  And thank you Keli for the great graphics!

A Midsummers Night Concert update.  I have had to extent the event 2 hours, to add 2 more performers.  New time is July the 7th at 12 noon SLT to 5 PM SLT. Fireworks after the show too!  So stay around for that. Groovy!

mid.png

Peace!

• 1 month later...

Okay all you hippies!  I have set the date and the time for the midsummer night's dream concert.  Date it July the 7th.  That is a Saturday.  Time starts at 12 noon SLT and ends at 3 PM SLT.  Mark you calendars.  Dig?  Watch this thread, the Hippiestock group, and the feeds for further info.

And thank you Keli for the great graphics!

midsummers night dance.png

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

romantic-1517.jpg

Hey all you Hippies and lovers!  Here is what I have so far for Summer Concert.  Songbird Sorbet, Bluemonk Rau.  Waiting for confirmation with Senjeta  Witt. Also a short skit to start it off by Naiki Muliaina.   I have created the lawn on the spaceport, and will set the landing point soon.  In the spirit of "A forums Dwellers Party", I invite all of you here, to come and attach a face to the words you read every day!  Dig? A great time for sure, to be had by all!  Stay tuned!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.