Sign in to follow this  
carissabelle

Whats the day of a BDSM slave like?

I am thinking about becoming a BDSM slave in SL and would like to know what the day of a slave is like. Is there a way i can go somewhere and "watch"?

I mean, it has to be more than just kinky sex, right? Are there some slave schools in SL? (BDSM, not Gor!)

Or can anyone give me an example what a slave does during the day?

9am-11am........................tied up

11 am-1pm.......................in cage, tied up

1pm-1-15.........................drink bowl of water off floor

1.15pm- 4pm....................squatting on ground by masters chair

4pm-5pm...........................rotisserie hour, dinner

5pm-12mid......................in cage while master parties on an alt account

12pm-2am........................get dragged around shops on leash with evil titler

2am-9am............................rl

heehee just kidding..I have no idea.

No two relationships are the same. Neither are two Dom/mes the same, or two subs/slaves. Some will require chores done on a more or less regular basis, some won't. For some, playtime is important and they do it a lot. For others, it's more personal and less play. In other words... there's no "normal day" for a BDSM couple, just like there is none for a vanilla couple.

If you're interested in getting to know people, look for a nice and friendly sim, get to know people, and when appropriate see if you can find a mentor you're comfortable with. The worst thing you can do is throw yourself at the feet of the first Dom or Domme you see. Even worse is committing to the first stranger that demands to collar you.

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community. Even if femdom isn't your thing, it might be a good starting point to ask questions and find a sim that better suits your desires.

There are also some places that offer classes, though personally I feel they're not necessary. In most sims you can get a notecard with the local rules, and some rules are more or less universal: Don't IM people without their consent, be polite and curteous and so on.

Bottom line: Be careful of idiots, don't be an idiot yourself and take it slow until you're comfortable with the oddities and peculiarities of BDSM.

Good luck and have fun.

Hello carissabelle,

If you IM me inworld sometime this afternoon. (I'm central time zone) I can give you some LM's for some submissive/slave classes that will definitely help you.

Heart

Jenni Darkwatch wrote:

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community.

I used to go to Velvet Thorn until this one time. There was a guy there with an ax. One of the rules is "no weapons" and another is that guys are supposed to be polite to women. I asked him what he was doing with a weapon. He said that he was a woodcutter and that the ax wasn't a weapon, it was a tool. I told him that that was no woodcutter's ax, it was a war ax & that he should get rid of it. He refused in a curt & dismissive manner, and at least one of the women said that he didn't have to get rid of that ax if he didn't want to. I've never been back.

Jeanne

Jerks are unfortunately a reality of SL. For me, usually "mute" or flat out ignoring the occasional annoying sub/Domme is sufficient to regain peace. I'm sorry one bad experience made you leave. I've heard the Dominion is more strict in enforcing rules, to the point where I would probably want to bite Dommes heads off. Any place that demands I kneel in front of a total stranger would not be for me, for example. :)

That's the good thing about BDSM in SL. There's something for everyone. From very nearly abusive to quite casual it's all there, somewhere. Including some areas that I have to force myself very hard not to freak out about.

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jenni Darkwatch wrote:

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community.

I used to go to Velvet Thorn until this one time. There was a guy there with an ax. One of the rules is "no weapons" and another is that guys are supposed to be polite to women. I asked him what he was doing with a weapon. He said that he was a woodcutter and that the ax wasn't a weapon, it was a tool. I told him that that was no woodcutter's ax, it was a war ax & that he should get rid of it. He refused in a curt & dismissive manner, and at least one of the women said that he didn't have to get rid of that ax if he didn't want to. I've never been back.

Jeanne

Why didn't you tell an admin/GM/owner to kick the guy out instead of pointlessly arguing with him?

And yeah, the topic seems more suitable for the adult forums. They are at the very bottom of the forum index page.

Why didn't you tell an admin/GM/owner to kick the guy out instead of pointlessly arguing with him?

I dunno. Guess I didn't feel like it @ the time. It was awhile back. Don't remember.

Guess what I shoulduv done was rezzed a machinegun & showed him how inadequate he was w/ his **bleep**ing ax...

And yeah, the topic seems more suitable for the adult forums. They are at the very bottom of the forum index page.

Are you talking to me?

Jeanne

Nah, you really should've just told someone with land rights who could've kicked and banned him. It's all you can do really. Not that it matters now, but it can be a good thing to keep in mind. People who act like are best treated as griefers and trolls.

And, no, sorry, the second part was not directed at you but at the OP. But it's been moved now, so all is well.

You might want to visit the Adult Hub -- BDSM, where you can chat to some of the helpers there about what BDSM in SL can be like, and also pick up  notecards and LMs for some of the various training places (some of which are on the adjacent Freedom Continent).

It depends wildly.  Would you rather hear about a good day or a bad day?

Let's start with a good day.  I rezz in my cage at home; this is my 'home' landmark.  Master force-tp'd me there last night, when I fell asleep in his arms.  He was kind enough to dress me in my favorite cute nightgown first, though he did leave my torturously high heels locked around my ankles.

I lap some water from my bowl and check my friends list to see who's on.  I IM my sister, happy to see my IMs haven't been blocked.  She's busy with her pet neko, so she can't come visit me, but we chat about how our days went.  I try to IM a friend, only to find my IMs are blocked, and she's on the allow list.  Sigh.

I try on some different makeup styles, and find the ideal match for my cute nightie.  Finally Master arrives after his dinner.  He's not talkative, and putters around somewhere else in the house for several minutes while I sit and stew, getting more and more excited.  I want to call out to him, but other than a greeting I know not to make demands.

When he's ready, he comes upstairs and opens the cage door.  I fly out and into his arms, then he pushes me down to his knees, to greet him with a proper slave's hug.

"Put on a gown, we're going dancing."

My nightie hits the floor.  "Do you have a color preference, Master?"

He smiles "Anything you like."

I start assembling one of my favorites, a multi-layer gown with a lace top that leaves little to the imagination.  Plus it's black, and apparently I'm not getting these heels off any time soon.  As I'm dressing, he unlocks the cuffs I wear most of the time, and allows me to remove them.  Just the wrists and upper arms, my ankles remain cuffed, keeping the heels locked to my feet.

We tp to a beautiful jazz club, where there's a live singer tonight.  We dance the entire hour of the live show, whispering conversation in IM and listening to the performance.  He is handsome and gracious as always, dressed in coat and tails.  As we dance, he gives tantalizing hints of what might follow.

Once the live performance is over and we've generously tipped the singer and the hostess, we dance to a few songs off the club's stream, then retire to a club where a few friends have gathered.  After greeting our friends, Master strips off my gown, adds back my arm cuffs, and chains me to the large chest that serves as a coffee table in a comfortable seating group.  A friend has been leashed kneeling at one end of the chest and watches sympathetically as I'm chained to the box with my bottom stuck up in the air.

As the conversation swirls around me, Master gags me (I'm a squealer, which he doesn't permit in public play) and puts two of my favorite toys in me, then sits on the couch nearby and takes out the remote control for the toys.  I'm not able to follow the conversation well, as Master begins tormenting me with the toys, bringing me to the edge of release, then having one of our friends swat me or douse me with their drinks, to bring me back down.

Eventually, despite my crazy lust at being publically shown, displayed, and tormented, I succumb and drift off, knowing that I will awake where I belong, in my cage.

And a bad day:

Frick.  Hands short-chained to a knee-high post.  Can't stand, can't lay down, all I can do is hug this stupid post.

The floor is cold.  And hard.

My shoulders hurt.

There's nobody to talk to.

I can't IM anyone.

My sister laughs at me.

Master, I love you, but you suck.

Where are you?

I want to fiddle with my new collar, but I can't reach it.

The floor is really cold.

Leashes suck.

I fall asleep, tiredness overcoming the tension in my shoulders and the pain in my wrists.

(see pic)

An awful day:

Oh wonderful, I'm locked in a tight corset, ballet boots, and a yoke, and master hasn't logged in for almost 2 weeks.Waiting

"It depends" as most have said, on the Dom/me. For me, most are pretty 'normal' as Mistress doesn't impose a lot of restrictions, I'd be happy to let you join me in world if you would like. Maybe we should ask however - are you REALLY feeling the urge to submit? Ping me in-world if you want to know more.

Michelle

I am a slave but like one in the sense of the Ottoman Empire, I am not free and can be bought and sold at whim but I have a high rank and serve my owners in the tasks they ahve altoted me which is running an institution for them.

My usual day is:

Awake dress check the databses and arrest records, trial records, check the institution and once sure all is weel report to my my owner for whatever they want to do with me or to me.

From my experience,

Totally boring as hell, as your owner may hardly every log in.

If you luckly enought to find someone who actually logs in when you do, and actually tps you to them, then actually talks to you in some kinda my brain has some synaptic activity still left, then you lucky and it wont be boring, otherwises, its a waste of time, and you list of knotches in your heel will grow fast :matte-motes-evil:

That WAS a rather interesting story :)

I think one big component that no one has really mentioned about the BDSM slave life/relationship is the Role Play aspect. How good of a writer are you and how good is your potential Dom/Domme? That'll play a HUGE role in both of your enjoyments in the whole thing. If your dom can't write for squat, barely understands how to use your collar, or is just immature about the whole thing... then leave 'em. There are plenty more. Secondly, the ability to craft a scenario and play a character is a must. Remember you're basically playing a character. The little avatar on your screen IS and IS NOT you - it has the life YOU inject into it. You can be as wild as you want to be or as submissive and meek as you want to be. It's really all up to you. If a D/S relationship is something you've always wanted to experience - SL is a good place, it's safer by far - just be smart. Don't skype/cam with someone you don't know. Don't give anyone your personal information. Even if they "own" you. I would even refrain from sending intimate pictures of your real self to them. And always keep primary ownership of your collar until you are BOTH sure you're ready for it. And really - learn how to emote properly. Learn how to express yourself creatively - even if you've got one hand on the keyboard and the other on your privates.

The next biggie is - know thyself. What are YOU REALLY LOOKING FOR. Are you looking for a light D/S relationship basically you want the other partner to take the lead. To say 'let's screw' instead of asking. That really makes you more of a bottom than a "Slave" or a "Sub". Trust me, many girls who "think" they're subs are bottoms. A submissive (Sub) will follow commands and basically tries to be there for their owner's needs and wishes. You need to know your limits - if any - many Doms will go as far as they want to until they are told 'no that's far enough'. It's aways a sucky thing when you're telling a sub to bend over for a whipping or a spanking and then they freak out because they had a history of abuse. Or you use some more "Extreme" bondage toy and they're freaking out. Basically know who and what you are. Remember NONE OF THIS IS REAL. IT'S ALL PRETEND! You are not REALLY get raped by a giant squid monster in every oriface. You are NOT really getting run through a pike from crotch to gullet. You are NOT REALLY being called a worthless pile of doggy doo.

Now I will say this - for some people it's a good way to work through issues - so don't be afraid to push yourself  or let yourself be pushed a little. A good Dom/Domme will be sympathetic and understanding of these needs and work accordingly.

And what do you have the time to commit to? It's easy to say - oh take me I'm your's to do whatever you feel like - I'll gladly sit in a cage for you. BUT. How much time do you spend on SL a day? When you're in SL do you have a "job" are you a host or dancer or salesperson? Can you simply spend hours pretty much confined to one 'space'? Or with one person? Are you willing to be in a sexual state while on SL? Many masters pretty much want sex when you are on or at least will want to tease you. I know I like it when I can do that to my own subs. If you're connecting primarily at school or at a coffeeshop or something - can you 'turn off' your libido RL and just do it all mental? Keep in mind as  woman, even a mental orgasm is physical - or can be! If you're stimulated to orgasm, CAN YOU!? It's not cool to get all hot and bothered in a public place. Plus you wouldn't want others to see 3D animated naked people having sex..

Now this sounds a lot more complex than it is - but just keep in mind - it's a relationship. A friendship above all else. If you don't like your potential Dom/Domme as a person, then it's not going to work. You'll leave or they will. But before you do something like that talk to them first... it always bothers me when a sub leaves me over something I do or say and it's like "well this is the first you've ever said this."

As a sub you should ALWAYS have the right to call a "Red light" to the play - if they won't abide by it, runaway and unfriend them. They aren't getting what it means. To be a good dom you have to listen to your sub and in many ways the sub is in control If it's not consensual - even if you like rape play - but even then you still need to have some level of trust. But a good Dom/Sub relationship is always backed with a trust and a consensual nature. Otherwise, both parties will gradually lose interest and it'll end quickly.

you know on some maps they have like spanking robots and a man that does the same thing, there not people the like scripted models they just have a select set of sentences and actions they do.

Well I cant find any woman ones, does any one know the proper title for these things Ive tried 'spanking robots' and spanking and nothing comes up in the shop, some spanking chairs but not much else.

anyone know any maps that have female ones of these, and does anyone know the name of the proper title of the spanking robots? like are they spanking avatars or what.

I cant work out how to post a new thread in here it sais there should be post new thread button but I cant see it, so had to reply in here.

any one can shed any light on that it would be great

thanks.