I want to change my display name...

Rigor Maynard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I have just joined secondlfe, and I am unable to log in .... I thought I may have mis-spelt my user name, but you sent me an email and in fact I do have the right name, which is as follows:- Tazabell, I can get onto my dash board, which tells me I am logged in but when I try to log in.... I get a message come up, that I need to put both names in, but i have just one name only, can you tell me how I add a second name please........ thanking you in advance

Email adress:- johnbenmore@hotmail.co.uk

Tazabell wrote:

I have just joined secondlfe, and I am unable to log in .... I thought I may have mis-spelt my user name, but you sent me an email and in fact I do have the right name, which is as follows:- Tazabell, I can get onto my dash board, which tells me I am logged in but when I try to log in.... I get a message come up, that I need to put both names in, but i have just one name only, can you tell me how I add a second name please........ thanking you in advance

If you are trying to log in with a viewer that requests two names, your second name is RESIDENT

Please remove your e-mail address from your post.  It is an invitation to spam or identity theft.   Also, if you have other questions, we will be glad to try to answer them but please start your own thread.  Do not add an unrelated question to the bottom of another person's thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.