Store Manager needed

Ani Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need a store manager to free up my time for designing.

Basic duties include:

Hunts  - Finding & applying for new hunts,Acting as contact person/co-ordinator for all hunts Displaying hunt posters, hints, paths, etc hiding the object, providing hints, photos, etc as required. Picking up after hunts when finished.

Land Management - Co-ordinating with owner regarding seasonal decorations,Acting as point person (with owner) for tenant issues. handling rent collections/issues. Advise Owner of any issues before they become a problem

Store - Manage Daily sales, mm boards, group gifts, etc Organize mini hunts, fishing contests, greedy competitions, etc.

Notices  - Send notices as allowed thru hunt groups regarding new releases, sales, etc. 7Seas Fishing notices Weekly notice to Store group

Possible additional duties...... 1) Act as liason between vendor photographer & owner 2) using the Caspervend website ..  manage the vending system

Unsure of the amount of hours required for this but am currently estimating 1 - 2 hours a day.

pay is neogotiable. Commission split is preferred in addition to Linden wages. That way the manager has a stake in promoting the business & store

Must be in or be able to join several groups for the store... hunt groups, advertising groups, store group, etc. Can use an alt if preferred but must provide main avi name & main avi must join store group for contact by store owner in case of quetsions, etc.

Please contact Ani Charisma by NC titled: Charisma Manager App - (your name)    ~Include your name  ~your land, club or other managment experience (if any)  ~What hours you are available (slt please)  ~Will you be using an alt for this  ~if so what is your main avi name so you can be contacted  ~ what you think you can do for my store ~ how much you would want in pay (linden and /or commission)

I might be a little new at this but I assure you I am serious about about my business & expect my manager to be so as well. I want to make my store succeed and understand my limitations well enough to know I need help.

I want some one who will be committed to helping me succeed. Not someone who is just playing a game & will disappear in a month      Thanx,   Ani  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.