It's been a week and still no reply. I've paid the rent why cant I use my store?!

Kyevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've so far rented two stores. One, I recieved the group invite and activated the group tag, but still could not place my items in my store. The other I payed for 4 weeks rent but never recieved a group invite. I contacted the owners and some other people related to the groups a week ago but no-one has bothered to reply. What do I do from here? why cant I use my store? It seems very unfair when I've spent RL money on this and I've already lost a week :( please help!

2 answers to this question

Not much you can do except continue to send IMs and notecards to the owner.  In addition to continuing to request group membership and rez rights, I'd also (politely) ask for a credit on your rental.

Be prepared for them to refuse, though.  There's not much you can do about that except move on to a different landlord and a different store location.

• Like 1

Check the profile of the person from whom you are renting.  It should indicate their preferred way of being notified of an issue (IM or notecard).  Sometimes they have deputized someone to take care of problems and that person's name would be in the profile, too.  Follow the instructions on how to contact them and do so politely.

It is unlikely anyone else in the group will be able to help you (they are probably just other renters like yourself).  However, you can look at the group roles and see who is listed as an owner or officer. 

Be persistent.  Remind the person that you have paid for rental and have been unable to use the space you rented.  Again, be polite.  Most in SL will do their best to be fair and resolve your issue.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.